As mentioned earlier:
- Try to find the motherboard name, like "ASUS M14LJ" or something like that. Google it, for example "ASUS M12LJ beep codes" and identify the beep code you are hearing.
- Pull out the CMOS battery (Looks like a coin) and wait 20 seconds before you put it back in.
- Remove, one by one, all your memory chips (RAM) and re-seat/reinstall them.
- Remove your graphics card and re-seat/reinstall it.
These are the most common fixes for a very odd hardware issue. If it doesn't work:
- Remove all your RAM and insert only ONE chip and boot.
- - - If it still beeps, try ANOTHER (only one) RAM chip. If that also beeps, then it is possible that one or more pieces of hardware is broken.