Windows boots to black screen.

Closed
Panikz Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 4, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 4, 2008 - Sep 4, 2008 at 09:04 PM
janishtozor Posts 14 Registration date Wednesday September 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 - Sep 5, 2008 at 04:52 AM
Hello,

So the other day I was playing WoW and I minimized for a moment and all these random errors started popping up.
It froze my computer because they would just keep popping up one after another. I don't remember what they said but they were all different. When I restarted my computer because it had frozen from the errors, it just boots to a blank black screen and nothing. I've tried booting to safe mode using F8 but it just goes to a black screen when pressing F8. I've tried using the windows cd to repair or reformat even and it just freezes. I can't do anything because it just always goes to a black screen.

Anyone know anything ?
Related:

1 response

janishtozor Posts 14 Registration date Wednesday September 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 3
Sep 5, 2008 at 04:52 AM
i think you must eb having some problems with your memory configuration can you tell me what is the configuration actually?

try upgrading your memory configuration and see what it does