DVD-Cd Rom Dont Read the disc.

Closed
denn - Sep 5, 2008 at 10:08 AM
 shivam - May 19, 2010 at 09:34 PM
Hello,my two drives dont seam to,read any dvd or cd i,put in them,and i have tryed to reboot the disc and reinstall,windows xp-oem,ver 2600-1. but then it's freezing until you have reset the bios, i really like to get,my hands on those that have done those thng to,my littel,pc ASUS M3N-HDMI-Deluxe. Motherboard.W/AMD's New Phenom9500. it's a super cpu'and a,8800EN-GT Band of bross. A.Audigy 24bit sound card.
A,Tv Tuner Card PCI..ordenary pci.
And A,2 Maxtor 160gb.hdd. Sata.
and 2x Samsung DVD-CD Rom Drev,W/NERO SOFTWARER Bundeld'.in a,deal.'

now the,system,dont'wanna read any,cdrom,disc,or when i try to,boot it forer reinstall,
then it goes in,black,until,the bios is reset,by the mainboard.how! do i get it to Work,or How do,i have to,do when i wanna reboot't. all things are new less than 3mdr,exept the drives.they have 3500hr+ on them.
well it do not have any,thing to do,w/my OPRANSYSTM:WIN-XP. Or Do I Need the Vista thing in true my doors.a real gossiper,..well.never thes mind. hope some on this block'have any ansver,to me.
Cc:Denn Larsen Denmark.CopenHagen,NorthVest Quarter..2400.
Related:

1 response

yes,it is common in don't worry please try to restore your system if it doesn't work then check your cpu's dvd writer cable inside cpu i think its loose.