First of all i wanna thank all of those who posted solutions to resolve this issue. Base on my knowledge and experience I am gonna tell you how to resolve this problem.
0) Restore your pc to a previous date. go to Start>accessories>systemtools?>system restore.
if that dint work try the following
1) Download and install Malwarebytes and scan and remove infected files.(Google it and u will find it its free)
2) If the above did not work. then try the following.
*Disable any antivirus and firewalls that you might have install. if this doesn't fix the problem try this.
*Unistall your antivirus. specially if its norton, then you can get NOD32 antivirus which is a better.
3) For IE:
In the browser, go to "Tools', 'Internet Options', "Connection", "LAN Settings" and uncheck all the boxes.
In the browser, go to "Tools", "Options", "Advanced", "Network", "Settings" and check the "Direct connection to the Internet" button (leave all other buttons unchecked).
4) If none of the aboved work for you try the following suggestions from previous ppl,
a) Open a command prompt as an administrator--start>programs>accessories>start command prompt>right click and choose use as administrator.
b)Type the following commands without the quotes:
"Ipconfig /flushdns" and press Enter.
"Netsh int ip reset" and press Enter
Vista will then want to be rebooted. Go ahead and reboot.
When it starts back up, again open command prompt as administrator.
Type the following commands without the quotes:
"Netsh winsock reset" Vista will then want to be rebooted. Go ahead and reboot.
4) if all that dint work try the following:
1. in the cml run "regsvr32 actxprxy.dll" and "regsvr32 shdocvw.dll"
2. reboot windows
if the above couldn't fix the issues, run the following extra commds:
and restart the system once again
If all that dint work. I will suggest to get a copy of vista or windows xp and reformat your pc. by reformatting your pc u will lose all ur documents and files(pics,mp3s..etc) but it will solve the problem 100% .
If you need extra information you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and i will gladly try to help you. I know its frustrating not to have something working....so i WANT to help you.