How do you get loads of money on sims 3 iPod [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question Sammie - Last answered on Mar 28, 2017 at 06:08 PM by Ellahw
Hello, How do you get loads of money on sims 3 the iPod and iPhone version without downloading the source and getting your iPod or iPhone jail somthinged? Thnx
See more 
Helpful
+50
plus moins
Well sims 3 just released an update where if you go to the pause menu and where it says "Help & About" You can go to gardening tips and then shake your ipod up and down and you will get 500 Simeleons, and you can just keep doing that over & over again.
Was this answer helpful?  
kidlany- Dec 30, 2012 at 01:38 AM
It doesn't work....Are you sure?(:
kidlany- Dec 30, 2012 at 01:39 AM
Oh.....I am sorry it just worked
guest123- Jan 29, 2013 at 04:57 PM
i didnt work
Ellahw- Mar 28, 2017 at 06:08 PM
Didn't work how did you get it to work
Helpful
+21
plus moins
go to help&about then gardening tips then shake the iphone and you'll get money.
Helpful
+12
plus moins
Until the most recent update there weren't any cheats for it, now if you click the three dots in the bottom left corner and go to gardening tips or whatever then shake your iPhone/iPod/iPad then you get more money :) I use it all the time.
qwojeoeIWHFR- Jul 18, 2010 at 12:26 AM
does it work in the sims 3 advetures?
Helpful
+7
plus moins
First talk to walter, boast or talk about either fishing or gardening and if you say fishing he will give you 200 simolians if you can give him a trout.(you may have to talk multiple times.)if you say gardening he will give you 50 if you can give him a bell pepper.
Note: both of these can be used multiple times.
Hope I helped.

Update: you can also chat chat to kia and she will give you 50 simolians if you slap ruth for her.
shanice- May 9, 2011 at 02:42 PM
this does not work
Helpful
+6
plus moins
first u have to have the new update for this to work:1 go to the 3 dots button at the bottom of the screen 2 go to help and about 3scroll all the way down untill you get togardening tips 4 then shake ur iphone and it gets u money

thats how I did it and now im filthy rich u just gotta keep doin it when u get low on cash!!! hope this helped!!! *
Helpful
+5
plus moins
Hello, I got this tip off an update for Sims 3 Ipod touch, - Start your game as normal, then 1) Press the button with the 3 dots to pause the game, 2) Choose "Help & About" option, 3) Choose "Gardening Tips", then just shake your Ipod and you will get loads of money !!. Hope this helps from Sim freak ! ;-)
boo- Jul 14, 2010 at 02:14 PM
omg thats mint :)
Helpful
+4
plus moins
1 have latest update of sims
2 click the 3 ballpoints in the lower left corner
3 the scrool down intill you see gardening turtial
4 click it
5 shacke the ipod gets you a 1000 cash every time
allycat- Jun 20, 2010 at 09:26 PM
Do you mean the garden tips
allycat- Jun 20, 2010 at 09:27 PM
how long do u shake it?
h45- Jul 16, 2010 at 07:09 AM
just shake it an u get 500 simoleons
Helpful
+2
plus moins
Just go fishing until your full on every fish then go sell it at the quick store you get a decent amount of cash I pretty sure its like $1100 or just farm
Anita- Jun 15, 2010 at 08:20 AM
hi, dont mean to sound dumb but how do u go fishing?
allycat- Jun 20, 2010 at 09:29 PM
yea how?
Rock ON- Jul 4, 2010 at 07:56 PM
go to the lake and tap on the hook sign which will also say GO FISHING which you have to tap again
filon- Jul 22, 2010 at 03:46 PM
first buy fidhinng equipment..
Helpful
+2
plus moins
just fish and sell them
also take the politician job all u need is friends and whoever your boss is become a very very good friend with him
Helpful
+1
plus moins
pause the game go onto gardening tips which is under help and about then shake. hope this helped
Helpful
+1
plus moins
You go to Gardening Tips and shake your Ipod touch and you will get $500, each time!!!!!
Helpful
+1
plus moins
Helpful
+1
plus moins
you pause go to help and about and go to gardening tips and shake your ipod up and down the more you do it the more you get
Helpful
+0
plus moins
THANK YOU :D
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Here it is step by step ok?
1. Go into the pause menu (The thing in corner with three dots). 2. Hit help and about.
3. Go into gardening tips. 4. Shake for cash. P.S Update the game first.
Elena- Jun 27, 2010 at 08:19 PM
Hope it works for you!!!! :)
gina- Jun 28, 2010 at 09:22 AM
how do you update?
steven.g 4Posts Thursday July 1, 2010Registration date July 1, 2010 Last seen - Jul 1, 2010 at 09:35 AM
it should be automatic
Helpful
+0
plus moins
go to the little ... button in the bottomleft corner then click help and about then gardening tips then shake ur ipod/iphone and you get 500 simoleons ( money)
Helpful
+0
plus moins
go to the tutorials find the gardening tips and shake the ipod touch/iphone this gives you about 500 sim money you can do this unlimited times.
Helpful
+0
plus moins
go and pause you sims 3 app the go to help/about gardening tips then shake the ipod/phone touch or ipad then tada 500 simoleons falling from the help!
Helpful
plus moins
thank you ! haha crazy
Helpful
plus moins
thank you sooooo mutchhh!!!!!!!!!

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?