My iPod won't let me use apps

Closed
J13ss - Dec 28, 2009 at 10:09 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 3, 2015 at 05:02 PM
Hello,
I got a brand new iPod touch 2nd generation as a gift for Christmas. I synced it with my mac and every song/video/app downloaded with no problem but when I went to use and app it would open for a split second then dissapear and when I try to return my iPod to factories settings it says. " error " where did I go wrong. Will I have to echange it doe another iPod??? Can it be fixed???
Related:

5 responses

I am having the exact same problem. I have literally tried EVERYTHING! I restored, resynced, added new apps, reset all of my settings, did a hard reset tried turning it off. I am becoming so frustrated and need answers. I've seen just about every youtube video, blog post and forum on this and nothing is helping.
HI,
You have to delete your apps then get them again x
Nooooo just delete one and get it back!!
I tried that and it still dont work

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
maritessalaba Posts 1 Registration date Saturday January 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen January 3, 2015
Jan 3, 2015 at 04:43 PM
Would it be possible to download powerpoint to ipod mac apple? Coz some application would not be like whatsapp messenger, but i can upload the whatatool?
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jan 3, 2015 at 05:02 PM
No, it's totally impossible.