Windows XP Control Panel in run

Closed
takdimansuri Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2010 - Jan 4, 2010 at 12:53 AM
tinaki Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2010 - Jan 4, 2010 at 01:30 AM
To run a Control Panel tool in Windows, type the appropriate command in the Open box or at a command prompt.

NOTE: If you want to run a command from a command prompt, you must do so from the Windows folder. Also, note that your computer may not have all of the tools listed in this article, as your Windows installation may not include all of these components.
Control panel tool Command
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Accessibility Options------control access.cpl
Add New Hardware ------control sysdm.cpl add new hardware
Add/Remove Programs---control appwiz.cpl
Date/Time Properties-----control timedate.cpl
Display Properties---------control desk.cpl
FindFast-------------------control findfast.cpl
Fonts Folder--------------control fonts
Internet Properties-------control inetcpl.cpl
Joystick Properties-------control joy.cpl
Keyboard Properties-----control main.cpl keyboard
Microsoft Exchange------control mlcfg32.cpl
(or Windows Messaging)
Microsoft Mail Post Office control wgpocpl.cpl
Modem Properties control modem.cpl
Mouse Properties control main.cpl
Multimedia Properties control mmsys.cpl
Network Properties control netcpl.cpl
NOTE: In Windows NT 4.0, Network
properties is Ncpa.cpl, not Netcpl.cpl
Password Properties control password.cpl
PC Card control main.cpl pc card (PCMCIA)
Power Management (Windows 95) control main.cpl power
Power Management (Windows 98) control powercfg.cpl
Printers Folder control printers
Regional Settings control intl.cpl
Scanners and Cameras control sticpl.cpl
Sound Properties control mmsys.cpl sounds
System Properties control sysdm.cpl

NOTE: The Scanners and Cameras applet (sticpl.cpl) cannot be run in Windows Millennium. It has been replaced by the Scanners and Cameras Folder, which is similar in function to folders like Printers and Dial-up Networking.

Windows substitutes the name of the tool you want to run for %1%. For example:
"rundll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL appwiz.cpl".
To run the Users tool in Control Panel, type control Ncpa.cpl users, and then press ENTER.

To run the Users tool for Windows 95/98/Me, type "control inetcpl.cpl users" (without the quotation marks) and then press ENTER.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 4, 2010 at 01:13 AM
Hi there!

Thanks for providing such useful information!
tinaki Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 4, 2010
Jan 4, 2010 at 01:30 AM
Hello everyone,

sorry for getting your attention,because i have some terrible problem:

i have been planing to buy some dreambox series receiver from China for a long time.But two weeks ago,i bought a Dreambox 500S from a small company of China.They told me their product only have original one and the price is cheaper than other sellers's,it can works for one year,so i trusted them.

when i used the Dreambox 500S,as i am not good at the technology of this item,after about 7 months,the goods can't work successfully.so i wonder the reason, and seller couldn't give me a reasonable explanation.I am very ungry for that.

about 2 weeks afer that,i contact with another person whose TEL is 86-15889403102,i give her the picture of mainbord about Dreambox 500S that i have used,and she told me that is a cloned one,a lowest cloned one.its Structure is not them same as original's.so i bought another Dreambox 500S again from her,so far,the item has working successfully, i thanked her a lot.

5 days ago,after investigation,i know many buyers has known this lady and her company name is: shenzhen forever well business co.,ltd , contact tel 86-15889403102 and 86-755-82317265.