tata - Aug 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM
Please help me, I've just bought an mp3 player, according to the instructions
I should be able to plug it in to the usb port and it should work straight
off. (am running windows 2000 pro) However when I plug it in the computer
recognises new hardware as 'USB 2.0 (fs) ADFU device' and tells me to insert
USB mass storage device CD to get 'AdfuUd.sys'. Firstly I don't have a disk,
and secondly I can't find 'AdfuUd.sys' on my computer/online/or on the disk
that came with the mp3 player (the only driver on that is one for windows
98). Please can anyone help me, I'm pulling my hair out!
Related:

23 responses

mrslash Posts 159 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 9, 2009 45
Mar 18, 2008 at 12:05 PM
Oh Oooh dear.. Firstly if u want to helped i would like to know the mp3player brand !!! so that we could advise u to download it on the site most probably, unfortunately i cant be helpful for now! try to download the driver automatically from web
in my system audio device is not working, please help me
apple ipod
how sharper image 2gb
please let me know , i want connect with my MARSHAL ME-630 mass storage to my computer withe windows xp , i have a driver for windows 98 but than not worked properly. please help me. for windows xp driver.
best regards
hey try a new one
Blocked Profile
Mar 19, 2008 at 12:32 PM
yea sure ! ! ! need the brand name of ur mp3
I m having same problem with Ipod Nano 8GB and Windows xp.
Exact problem is as follows:

My IPod Nano 8GB is showing blue screen with busy icon in the center of screen. When connected to computer on one version of Windows xp, it asks for AdfuUd.sys file and on another version of windows xp, it is not detected.

( USB Hub is detected on both machines).

Plz tell me the solution.

How this happend?
I was copying some mp3 files from window xp to ipod. I got a message that copy could not be done. I checked ipod and found a blue screen.

Before copying, IPod was working fine.

regards,
Nojawan
Did u get any solution. Plz share it with me.

My IPod Nano 8GB is showing blue screen with busy icon in the center of screen. When connected to computer on one version of Windows xp, it asks for AdfuUd.sys file and on another version of windows xp, it is not detected.

How this happend?
I was copying some mp3 files from window xp to ipod. I got a message that copy could not be done. I checked ipod and found a blue screen.

regards,

Nojawan
<!--

How this happend?

regards,

Nojawan
-->

Hi najowan did u find solution for above matter? I'm having the same problem like u, hope u can help, plz do send me the solution to my email, thanx.
Did you find solution to your problem? I'm having similar problem, but computer just keeps turning off as soon as I hook up nano. I have Windows XP. Help!

How this happend?

regards,

mayank
rajesh > mayank
Jul 3, 2009 at 12:00 AM
Dear Mayank

How this happend?

regards,

Rajesh

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I am having a problem while trying to install a jdk in my computer.that package was not opened. There is an error msg shown, "it is not a valid Win32 Application. Please help me the solution.

Thank You
Can somebody please help i just bought and MP4 and it didnt come with a disc the brand name is innovative technology i have been trying to look online for a program i can down load but i can find anything i really need it by tomorrow if you can help i have a huge road trip to go on thanks please help
Well,
My mom wanted me to add music to her Mp3 player,
thing is.. she bought it from a garage sale so we have no
disk or anything. There is also no brand, it only says:
USB DRIVE/MP3 on the front and behind the battery
cover, it says:FCCE Music Disk MD:210 No:0310 7 0000 6 O
.... Help?!?
i brought an mp3 player with out disk sharper image 2gb how can i put music on it
WTF?!?!?!

im having the same problem too with my ipod touch.
it works fine on my mom's vista laptop but not on my Windows 2000 tower.
it keeps searching for drivers but always fails can someone help me too????
I just logged in and found your problem--Did you get it solved?? My daughter got an ipod touch that we worked all day on with my desktop and finally plugged it into my other daughters school laptop, work like a champ!! Only problem, she will be going back to school soon, and we will need the ipod to work with my desktop. What did you get figured out??
can somebody help im trying to install my pentasonic mp4 player but i cantcan somebody help
i have an mp4 player .its make is grandvision. i had its installation disk but somehow it broke. now i want to get that software somehow. please help me .if i dont get it i wont be able to use it . please help me
im having the same problem. if someone got back to you and told you what you need to do, can you please share that info with me? Thank you
mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41 > lulu
Aug 24, 2008 at 11:57 PM
can you explain briefly as to what excatly is your problem iso i can help you

regaards

melisio mascarenhas
it mite work if you plug ur device in then go to CONTROL PANEL>ADD HARDWARE> then follow that...
Please help me, I've just bought an mp3 player, according to the instructions.
i have done the formatting of my mp3 player by using computer but now it show 0 memory so i need a software for correction of my mp3 player.
I bought a I-pod touch a month before.. Almost I'm f**ked up connecting it to my home PC..
It work on my laptop but not in Windows XP home station.
Sometimes I'm thinking to break this stupid Touch..
Apple shld be ashamed of this.
I have the same problem.
Anybody have answer please help.
mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Aug 24, 2008 at 04:09 AM
UR PROBABLY LOOGED IN AS A USER WITHOUT ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISSIONS

LOG IN AS AN ADMINISTRATOR IN UR MACHINE AND GIVE THE USER (THE USER NAME U USALLY LOG IN) ADMINITRATIVE RIGHTS TICK ALL THE OPTIONS IN ALLOW COLOUM.

RESTART THE MACHINE AND LOG IN WITH THE USER NAME U USALLY DO

BY THE WAY DO TRY YOUR USB WHEN LOOG IN AS AN ADMINISTRATOR AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN

AWAITING COMMENTS

MELISIO MASCARENHAS (MELI)
INDIA

melsownworld@rediffmail.com
I have a mp3/mp4 player but I lost the istallation disc that it came with. Is ther a way that I can download one on the internet or is there a site I can go to so I can download the mp4 loader? Please get back to me! Thanks
mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Aug 26, 2008 at 01:59 AM
also befor you get on to the above given steps i would like you to check the following and do the needfull

go to startmeu>setting>control panel

double click administrative tools

double click components services

a new window opens

select services (local)

a list of controls openup at your riht hand side of the window

look out for plug an play option

right click on it and select properties

on the general tab

the start up type option select automatic option from the drop down menu

click apply

then ok

now retart ur comp and try plugin in your player
hi.please can u give me the site so that i can install the software without the disk.the manufacture is sony mp4.please.
Aug 26, 2008 at 12:32 AM
first i need to know the make and model of your player

second why do you need the installtion disc

is it for connecting to your comp

if so then pls go ahead and pug ur player to your comp

it will detect the device if not

then follw the steps

right-click my computer icon

click properties

click the harware tab>click device manager

scroll down and you willl see UNIVERSAL BUS CONTROLLERS (CLICK ON IT)

look out for the usb mass storage device right click on it and select properties

in the usage box select "use this device" (enable)

UR PROBABLY LOOGED IN AS A USER WITHOUT ADMINISTRATIVE PERMISSIONS

LOG IN AS AN ADMINISTRATOR IN UR MACHINE AND GIVE THE USER (THE USER NAME U USALLY LOG IN) ADMINITRATIVE RIGHTS TICK ALL THE OPTIONS IN ALLOW COLOUM.

RESTART THE MACHINE AND LOG IN WITH THE USER NAME U USALLY DO

BY THE WAY DO TRY YOUR USB WHEN LOOG IN AS AN ADMINISTRATOR AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN

awating comments

Melisio Mascarenhas
India
I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I am unable to save iTunes on my laptop. I have now downloaded it at least 20 times but nothing. It says run or save and I click saved but it has'nt saved anyware on my laptop. I have even had my nephew out to try and he is a wizz on computers but even he cant get it to save. What can I do???? Someone plz help without iTunes I can not set up my daughters ipod nano which was a b'day present!!!!
have u ever thought of just running it? Apple dosent have viruses it is a very safe software
nightworld123
Dec 29, 2008 at 11:11 AM
I have an ipod nano 8gb.
My computer won't recognize it at all let alone on itunes/windows media!
My dad has been trying to figure it out for 4 days and we are getting really annoyed. Would someone please give us advice cuz it is soooo dissapointing!!!
I had an apple iPod touch, and had to go into my firewall and allow the mobile device sercvice and the iPod access to my computer. I worked since Christmas on this and just got it done and recognized tonight!! Hope this helpes.
hi.what was the brand of the ipod?search for installatyions of softwares.com. or reply me and i will try my best to help u.