Nero 7 won't read disk

Closed
alaskawilliams Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2010 - Jan 7, 2010 at 09:51 PM
alaskawilliams Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2010 - Jan 9, 2010 at 02:07 PM
Hello,
I have been using Nero 7 with no problems but now for some reason when I burned a mixed disk it won't open in my computer or even show that they are there.
Hope someone can help.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 9, 2010 at 10:03 AM
Hi there,

was the burning f the cd successful?have you tried to open and browse it on other computer?please provide more information .

Thanks
alaskawilliams Posts 4 Registration date Thursday January 7, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 9, 2010
Jan 9, 2010 at 02:07 PM
Hello-
Well have Win XP, Have used Nero for years. used Nero 7 to copy some pics, files and videos. I have done this before but this time I used a DVD disk instead of a CD. {wonder if that might be it?}
When I put the disk it shows the light on the drive for along time, then when I am able to open "my computer" it shows nothing in the drive and the propertys shows zero space on the disk. When you look at the disk it shows it was burned.
Hope this can help.
Thanks