How to connect my n72 to my laptop

Closed
amit - Jan 8, 2010 at 12:58 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 8, 2010 at 03:06 AM
Hello,
This is amit.I want to know that how can I connect my nokia n72 mobile to my hp mini 110 laptop through bluetrooth.send me the steps that's are required here to connect it.Also tell me the required steps to use internet in my laptop using my mobile.
please help me in this context.
thanks & regards.
AMIT PAUL
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 8, 2010 at 03:06 AM
Hi there,

You can connect your mobile phone to your laptop in many ways. To connect it via bluetooth you need to have bluetooth device integrated or external by usb dongle also on your laptop as well as the drivers installed.

To start the connection of the devices you must activate bluetooth on both as well as make then discoverable through search by other devices. Once done ,you have to pair them.

From mobile phone make a search for available bluetooth device and pair connection by setting a password of your choice and other part that is on the laptop accept it and put same password used n mobile phone. As soon as paired its ready for use and to make file transfers.

Now for using your mobile phone as modem you will need a usb cable for the connection from mobile phone to pc. Install pc suite on the laptop for the mobile phone.its available on link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/tools/5655-nokia-suite-for-pc/

When you finish installing pc suite you can connect it to your laptop by using the usb cable and this can also be used to make data transfer like for the bluetooth connection. To use it as modem and browse internet link below will guide you in details:

https://ccm.net/mobile/phones/3731-connect-your-phone-to-your-pc-with-pc-suite/

Note: You must have internet service already activated on your mobile phone to use it as a modem,if not yet done you will have to contact your local network provider and ask the the manual settings for the service ,giving them model of mobile as well as other information required by them.

Thanks