Bluetooth headphone to Nokia

Closed
irene - Jan 16, 2010 at 11:14 PM
 svi - Feb 11, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Hello,

hi, i cant connect my headphone ( bluetooth) to my N96. Cannot find the device, that was teh message.

Please help.

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 17, 2010 at 02:55 AM
Hi there,

Switch on bluetooth on mobile phone and make it discoverable then switch on the other bluetooth enabled device and make a search from mobile phone you will find it ,enter default password to par,consult manual book for the pairing password.If the device battery is low it will no longer be detected.

Thanks
thanks,

it could be the battery of the device. il charge it first then try.. Il let you know if it work.

God Bless
hi,

how to search headset blue tooth in nokia e72 to connect each other.
Turn on your blutooth option in your mobile and also power on the headset ,
Search conect to audio acces.
1. In the Bluetooth menu, using the navigation pad scroll right to the Paired Devices list.
2. Press Options. Highlight New Paired Device. Press Select.
3. The phone will search for other Bluetooth devices within range. A list of these appears. Highlight the one with which you want to pair. Press Select.
4. You are prompted for a Bluetooth passcode for the device to which you're pairing. For some devices, such as a PC or phone, this can be made up by you - you don't have to remember it like a PIN code, so you can keep it simple, such as `0000?. Other Bluetooth devices, such as headsets, have a simple preset default passcode which will be listed in its pairing instructions (often something like `0000? or `1234?).
5. Type in the passcode. Press OK.
6. If you are connecting to a phone, you are using a Bluetooth headset, this will enable you to automatically connect when in range.