My Nokia 3110c phone not switching on [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question naga - Last answered on Jul 16, 2017 at 10:37 AM by vinod
Hello sir/madam,
my nokia 3110c mobile got switched off suddenly and its not switching on. if I press the power button it's just blinking on the screen and switching off again. how do I solve this problem? please help out.. i'll be great for those who helped me..
thank you.
See more 
Helpful
+43
plus moins
hi actually you just switch on your phone and suddenly remove the battery! continue twice or thrice then your problem gets fixed!!! thank you.
sushil- Dec 18, 2012 at 03:46 AM
m really shocked . how it works? it works 100%. but how how how?
suraj- Dec 19, 2012 at 04:53 AM
thanks a lot..
manish- Dec 23, 2012 at 08:33 PM
it works 100%. thanks a lot
vinod- Jul 16, 2017 at 10:37 AM
thank you so much
Helpful
+15
plus moins
Hello sir/madam,
my nokia 3110c mobile got switched off suddenly and its not switching on. if I press the power button it's just blinking on the screen and switching off again. how do I solve this problem? please help out.. i'll be great for those who helped me..
thank you
Helpful
+10
plus moins
Hi there,

You need to plug the battery charger and let it charge for some time or even by using a universal charger ,if still no positive result with it,take it to a mobile phone technician and test it with another battery and get it fixed by him.

Thanks
bipu- Nov 20, 2012 at 08:33 AM
Thanks it worked
Helpful
+6
plus moins
just switch the button-*,3,switch and calling button three or more times sometime it become ok
Helpful
+2
plus moins
hi.
it is just a software corruption. even my mobile faces this problem often. so take it to a technisian and update your mobile software

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?