My Nokia 3110c phone not switching on [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question naga - Last answered on Jul 16, 2017 at 10:37 AM by vinod
Hello sir/madam,
my nokia 3110c mobile got switched off suddenly and its not switching on. if I press the power button it's just blinking on the screen and switching off again. how do I solve this problem? please help out.. i'll be great for those who helped me..
thank you.
Helpful
+39
plus moins
hi actually you just switch on your phone and suddenly remove the battery! continue twice or thrice then your problem gets fixed!!! thank you.
Was this answer helpful?  
sushil- Dec 18, 2012 at 03:46 AM
m really shocked . how it works? it works 100%. but how how how?
suraj- Dec 19, 2012 at 04:53 AM
thanks a lot..
manish- Dec 23, 2012 at 08:33 PM
it works 100%. thanks a lot
vinod- Jul 16, 2017 at 10:37 AM
thank you so much
Helpful
+15
plus moins
Hello sir/madam,
my nokia 3110c mobile got switched off suddenly and its not switching on. if I press the power button it's just blinking on the screen and switching off again. how do I solve this problem? please help out.. i'll be great for those who helped me..
thank you
Helpful
+10
plus moins
Hi there,

You need to plug the battery charger and let it charge for some time or even by using a universal charger ,if still no positive result with it,take it to a mobile phone technician and test it with another battery and get it fixed by him.

Thanks
bipu- Nov 20, 2012 at 08:33 AM
Thanks it worked
Helpful
+6
plus moins
just switch the button-*,3,switch and calling button three or more times sometime it become ok
Helpful
+2
plus moins
hi.
it is just a software corruption. even my mobile faces this problem often. so take it to a technisian and update your mobile software

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?