Ask a question Report

Nokia 5130 C-2 connection by USB cable [Solved]

satya - Latest answer on Apr 21, 2010 11:37PM
Hello,
Sir my nokia 5130 express music mobile does not connect with pc...but it is connecting with bluetooth ...I have also tried other new data cable..what should be the problem sir...please send me the adjact solution...
i shall be ever grateful to you...
Read more 
Answer
+8
moins plus
Hi there,

Have you installed pc suite?if not then download it from link below and complete the task by connection it to your system by usb cable:

http://en.kioskea.net/telecharger/telecharger-1092-nokia-pc-suite

Thanks
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
Hello,
Sir my nokia 5130 express music mobile does not connect with pc...but it is connecting with bluetooth ...I have also tried other new data cable..what should be the problem sir...please send me the adjact solution...
i shall be ever grateful to you...
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
i dnt knw bt i ll suggest u reinstall ur pc suit may b some drivers r nt being intalled properly try this
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
please go to the toursbulting option and check the problem.......
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
why is not connnect 5130c-2 for old software????????????/
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Have you installed pc suite?if not then download it from link below and complete the task by connection it to your system by usb cable:
Add comment
This document entitled « nokia 5130 C-2 connection by USB cable » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.