Cant open .uif file

Closed
shihab - Jan 22, 2010 at 09:10 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Jan 22, 2010 at 02:17 PM
Hello,
I am using [windows-xp-sp2 Xp sp2]. I have recently download a soft(from torrent) and its extension is .uif . I also downloaded a soft name magiciso (Trial). And convert it. How can i open it.
Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 22, 2010 at 02:17 PM
MagicISO (also referred to as MagicISO Maker) is a CD/DVD image shareware utility that can extract, edit, create, and burn disc image files. It offers the possibility of converting between ISO and CUE/BIN and their proprietary UIF disc image format as well.

In addition to being able to edit the contents of the disc images without decompressing, it can make a disc image from an existing CD/DVD-ROM. Also, it can make boot-able image files (file extension .bif). MagicISO can mount disc images with the addition of MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD Manager.

The trial version cannot handle disc images larger than 300 Mb. MagicISO is currently produced by MagicISO, Inc. The Company's domain name is registered to an address in Shanghai, China.