Missing address bar

Solved/Closed
Benzman - Jan 26, 2010 at 01:41 PM
 annonymous - Feb 9, 2011 at 07:33 PM
Hello, I too have lost my address bar and in it's place is the list of search engines which had been off to the right side, just above the tabs.
You mentioned hitting ALT - didn't work. Somehow getting a menu.. doesn't appear or can't find it. It's a real pain not being able to type in an address and go there... not to mention wanting the address of a site and not seeing it in the location bar. Help please!

6 responses

MOZILLA FIREFOX
Apr 9, 2010 at 02:30 AM
Please press ALT + CLICK on the up of tabs .......not to mention wanting the address of a site and not seeing it in the location bar. Help please!
MOZILLA_FIREFOX
Apr 9, 2010 at 02:26 AM
Thanks For YOUR HELP to back my [ADDRESS BAR] in MOZILLA
Blocked Profile
Jan 27, 2010 at 06:03 AM
Dear Sir,

Please right click on the bar and select Navigation and Bookmark toolbars. This will bring the toolbars back.

Thanks.
control + click on top of window: customise toolbar and now drag the locationbar into the top of thhe window. That's all!

Stef
it is alt + click, not control +click - luckily i found the CORRECT info elsewhere

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
when you press ALT it should show the [file edit view history bookmarks tools help] bar you right click on that and check off the navigation bar if not selected already
optimystix Posts 15 Registration date Tuesday January 26, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 29, 2010 6
Jan 27, 2010 at 06:11 AM
on the top of ur browser, click on view , go to toolbars option and click on navigation or address toolbar