How do i get Confirmation Email for facebook

Solved/Closed
JOsh_Inc. - Feb 2, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 22, 2010 at 05:39 PM
So I have a Facebook account that hasn't been confirmed, sounds simple right? so i go to my email Where i should have received the Confirmation email, and i find nothing, not in my spam or in any other possible place within my email. Basically i think I've tried everything possible, from switching my settings to having the confirmation email to be sent to another email, and yet nothing. i have made two facebook accounts with this same problem..... WHO CAN HELP ME, PLEASE!!

i"ll be eternally Thankful for the one that can help me

5 responses

i faced same problem too. help!!! hellpp!!
why i did not receive a confirmation code to my email for my face book?
I TRIED EVERY THING BUT IT DOES NOT WORK IF SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME I WILL BE REALLY REALLY THANKFUL
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jun 22, 2010 at 05:39 PM
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
* Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
* Check that you're trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @comcast.com is not the same as @comcast.net).
keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.

If you did not receive your confirmation, fill the form below:
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=email_confirmation

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Blocked Profile
Feb 2, 2010 at 01:45 AM
Dear Sir,

While you have already signed up for an account of Facebook, you will be sent a confirmation mail to your specific mail account. Yet there are mails that are blocked in the spam box by the security applications and hence you should also check in the spam box for the confirmation email.

Thanks in advance.