Ask a question Report

How do i get Confirmation Email for facebook [Solved]

JOsh_Inc. - Latest answer on Jun 22, 2010 05:39PM
So I have a Facebook account that hasn't been confirmed, sounds simple right? so i go to my email Where i should have received the Confirmation email, and i find nothing, not in my spam or in any other possible place within my email. Basically i think I've tried everything possible, from switching my settings to having the confirmation email to be sent to another email, and yet nothing. i have made two facebook accounts with this same problem..... WHO CAN HELP ME, PLEASE!!
i"ll be eternally Thankful for the one that can help me
Read more 
Answer
+3
moins plus
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue:
* Check your email application's spam or junk folder or filter. Please be aware that some emails may be blocked by your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
* Check that you're trying to log in from the exact email address you registered with. A common error is registering with an incorrect email domain (e.g., @comcast.com is not the same as @comcast.net).
keep in mind that email addresses never begin with a "www" prefix.

If you did not receive your confirmation, fill the form below:
http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=email_confirmation
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Dear Sir,

While you have already signed up for an account of Facebook, you will be sent a confirmation mail to your specific mail account. Yet there are mails that are blocked in the spam box by the security applications and hence you should also check in the spam box for the confirmation email.

Thanks in advance.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
i faced same problem too. help!!! hellpp!!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
why i did not receive a confirmation code to my email for my face book?
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I TRIED EVERY THING BUT IT DOES NOT WORK IF SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME I WILL BE REALLY REALLY THANKFUL
Add comment
This document entitled « how do i get Confirmation Email for facebook » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.