Trojan horse Agent.4.BC/Trojan horse Vundo.KA

Solved/Closed
yuya - Feb 4, 2010 at 04:30 PM
 yuya - Feb 9, 2010 at 02:31 PM
Hello,
i got this [virus/Trojan horse Agent.4.BC]recently and i really dont have any idea on how to remove it. i have been reading different blogs, forums, and expert/peoples opinion on how to treat this threat but they have different ways, guide, steps to remove this trojan horse. so im confused on what and which to follow.. im currently using AVG and Spybot for scanning although they really dont remove the trojan horse.. i also got this Trojan horse Vundo.KA yesterday when i scan using avg.. so please help me guys.. i dont think i can do this alone.. hheellpp....

thanks... hope to get a reply as soon as possible before this threat would invite more threat to my laptop.

PS: im using window xp. model of the laptop - eeePC
Related:

2 responses

Greeting,

With due respect, I suggest the updated Spybot should be able to remove the Vundo, alias Virtumonde.

As for the other Trojan, other people including myself have had success using Malwarebyte which you may find find on this site, which full of resources and an extended knowledge base.

I therefore suggest that you download, install and run Malwarebyte. Before you run it, it is highly recommended that you do an update.

Here is where you can download :

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

Good luck and let us know how it performed.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Feb 7, 2010 at 04:45 PM
Hello Yuya,

Did you succeed to get rid of the virus? I hope so!

If you were successful, I am sure that Kioskea would appreciate some news so that this thread can be classified as closed.

Thank you
yeah. thankyou very much!!