Vista problem with dell inspiron 1525

Closed
Man U - Sep 24, 2008 at 04:09 PM
 siku - Sep 3, 2009 at 02:53 AM
Hello,

i am not able to install sone softwares on vista as they are not working properly,
for example some games like "counter strike" and "hitman" are not working on my notebook.
moreover softwares like internet download manager is also not working properly.
plz help me with some solutions...

5 responses

I have the same problems with mine. So far I can only play games from a couple years ago. I think it has alot to do with the graphic n video card. wich is not upgradable.
sorry to bother but i have the same ? about activating the bluetooth on my lap top did you get any answers yet?
i also have the same problems. but my new problem is that computer band karan to baad logging off te ruk janda ..pher hor koi kam nai hunda, plz tell me abt my problems
Microsoft Vista is still within it's infancy. Meaning it still has many conflict/compatibility issues.
One alternative you may find useful would be to downgrade your Dell Inspiron 1525 to Windows XP.
You can learn how here: http://www.pocket-sized.co.uk/how-to/19/downgrading-dell-inspiron-1525-windows-xp
Hi,

I think that installing XP is a much smarter choice. Your system will run faster also. I would not even call it a downgrading. Many of my friends share the opinion that the XP is more useful.

Waw

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on.