Case Logic Wireless Mouse EW-600

Solved/Closed
The Sarge - Feb 10, 2010 at 07:32 AM
 Dpick - May 27, 2017 at 10:02 PM
Hello,
Wireless mouse (Case Logic Model EW-600) will not work. Got this mouse from a friend. He never used it but he lost the user manual. It will not work when I plug the drive into the USB. It appears I need to sync the drive to the mouse. There is a button on the drive and two black buttons on the mouse. When I push the drive button a blue light starts to blink. Both units are within two to three inches of each other. I change the batteries twice.

Thank you

3 responses

Try the following:

1) Locate the 'reset' button on the bottom of the mouse. (Tiny little black button on ours...)

2) Plug in the USB receiver. The blue LED button should light steadily.

3) Turn on the mouse. Hold it near the USB receiver.

4) Push the blue LED button on the receiver, and as it begins flashing slowly, push the reset button on the bottom of the mouse. This should synchronize the mouse and the USB receiver within moments.

5) If the blue LED button on the USB receiver begins flashing very rapidly, the mouse and the USB receiver are communicating, and the mouse should begin to work.

If it does not, the battery in the mouse may need to be removed and replaced, then the whole process started again...

If it works, you'll probably have to go into Mouse Properties in your Device Manager and adjust the response of the mouse, because the default settings are often positively crazy sensitive!

Hope this solves the problem. Cheers!
These instructions are much better than the original ones, which I never figured out. I managed to sync it by hit or miss, but have saved this for future re-sync, if necessary.
cupiditas captator
Aug 30, 2010 at 02:30 AM
Thank you... I love you :]