I dropped my iPod and now it won't work! [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question LizFiz92 - Last answered on Mar 8, 2017 at 09:33 AM by sofiefox
Hello,
My friend and I accidentally dropped my iPod nano on my hardwood floor. When we picked it up the screen was completely white. I let it charge over night and when I looked at it the next morning it seemed that it was just turned off because the screen was completely dark so I tried turning it on. It wouldn't turn on and i've tried plugging it into my computer and it didn't recive a signal or any sign that something was in the USB port. I just got it back after it had been stolen and now it's broken. It's hard not being able to use it after I just got it back. Please help me get this figured out soon. I can't afford a new one so anything that might work would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See more 
Helpful
+91
plus moins
hii friend now press the center button and menu button 2gether for 10secs....
Radz- Jan 17, 2013 at 05:11 AM
oh my god thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so SOO MUCH!!!!
hopeless- Jan 21, 2013 at 04:24 AM
thank you center button plus menu button 10 seconds. I am hooked on my music and this was a lifesaving tip thank you.
Debboooo- Jan 28, 2013 at 02:57 PM
It works!!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much :-)
Franny- Mar 9, 2013 at 01:35 PM
Thank you!!!!! Fantastic. You have really cheered me up.
sofiefox 1Posts Wednesday March 8, 2017Registration date March 8, 2017 Last seen - Mar 8, 2017 at 09:33 AM
Thank you for saving me a trip to the Apple store. It worked perfectly!
Helpful
+6
plus moins
thanks so much! that worked!!! your suggestion helped iHelp! I will remeber that next time! <3
Helpful
+4
plus moins
If resetting it does not solve the problem, it should be from a phhysical damage and hence you should send it to a Repair Shop for spotting the problem.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?