I Can't download flashplayer adobe

Solved/Closed
jud23 - Sep 30, 2008 at 09:22 PM
 flower - Jun 15, 2010 at 03:45 PM
Hello,
I can't down load flashplayer adobe, I also tryed downloading firefox, but it wont work. Can u please help. Thanks
Related:

9 responses

i have windows vista and it wont download flahs player what am I sussposoooseed 2 do
Ah! I cant download it either! I have windows vista too =c
deded > Robyn
Jan 25, 2009 at 10:34 AM
SAME IT's NUTS!
i cant download flash player because of pc 's administrative password then how can I download it?
neither can I adobe I hope your reading this lol
I have Windows Vista and I've tried everything in the book to get Adobe Flash Player to work on my computer. I finally got it to work by following these steps:

Open your Internet brower and select:

1) Tools >
2) Internet Options >
3) Programs >
4) Manage Add-ons >
5) Make sure that your "Shockwave Flash Object" is set on "Enable"

I hope this works for you too!
I dont even show Shockwave as being downloaded at all. I have tried everything and I cant get flash player!!
It worked.... thank you so much
hi I have got windows 7 and I cant play any of my online games. it says I need to upgrade my version of flah, however I have tried doing this by goin on the site but im having no success I still cant play games or watch videos. please help?? what do I need to do??

thanks

laura
IT WORKED!!! YOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THANKS
it worked man, your a genius thanks
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2009 at 05:22 PM
i ave windows xp and every time I try to download adobe movie player plugin and I just get"there is a problem with the download , please try dowloading again" and then I try again and get the same thing.
hey I have the same porblem but mine is with my itouch I need flash to play most my online games
hey, I'm having the same problem on my iTouch. When I click to install it says that "the safari cannot support this file", does anyone know what this means and how to fix it, please post a comment if you do, thanks!! Xx
john > Alicia95
Jul 28, 2009 at 09:35 PM
Got the same problem you had with adobe not loading on my ipod.. how did you fix it... thanks
Bella > Alicia95
Jan 2, 2010 at 05:39 PM
Hey I hv da same problem with iPod touch too it says something lik "the safari cannot support this file" I keep on trying to download it but it keeps on saying da same thin how do I fix it? I really wanna play dis game but it won't let me acess it cuz I don't hav adobe so how do I download it? if any1 knows how plz say something I really really wanna play games nd stuff. Plz nd thx!
You cant add it to your phone . The only phone that will run flash is the htc pro 2 from t-mobile. and from the sounds of it they are not going to make one for us to download for any phone but this one for nowi have a samsung behold 2 andorid phone and it wont download to it. hope this helps

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
You need to contact Microsoft Support and they will help you. I had the same problem and finally Microsoft support techs solved the flashplayer problem. I gave them persmission to access my computer. He did and 1hour and 20 minutes later I had Flashplayer installed. I believe one of my programs were not enabled.

It works and I thrilled.

G
I got a fairly new laptop, windows vista hp compaq and I cant download the adobe flash player and its making me really mad.
Blocked Profile
Oct 7, 2008 at 09:33 AM
do you have administrative rights?
What does this mean, has I have tried to download things then adobe comes on I try and download that then it asks for a password, admin rights "Root", can you help

Many Thank
had the same problem with downloading adobi flash, worked on it for weeks finally it was on news site clicked on video and it said you have to have adobi flash to view this video, clicked on it as I always did, but this time I clicked on change opperating sys. and chose download with internet explorer and it works , seems there where 3 to choose from ,did the second one , third was mac. opper. sys. , hope this helpsssssssss.
lil ole granny
May 10, 2009 at 01:00 AM
i dont have admin to the computer so I guess thats why it wont download,,but I just wanted to know how to close a program that is running and how do I know which program it is
Thx alot worked great first time
i cant play sex games online on my htc. please help

SERIOUSLY