Internet space provieder

Closed
Anjum - Oct 2, 2008 at 12:45 PM
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 - Oct 4, 2008 at 04:03 AM
Hello,
I need help regarding How can I make my computer as a server like internet servive provieder to provied internet space to others for their web sites and also I can use my own web on internet world wide ?
Related:

1 response

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Oct 2, 2008 at 02:04 PM
well you could start by making a website using the synthsite.com
then you have to learn to program it then
you should put in it many items like the messages viewer and the sign in box and the sign up button and the sign up form application and honestly it will take a lot of work and studdying languages but it will finally pay off
if you need more help I could guide you in a few things like codes ....
reply if you needed more help !!!!
Yes i need more help plz help me ?

Thanks in this regrad.
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11 > Anjum
Oct 2, 2008 at 02:26 PM
well as i said before go to www.synthasite.com you'll find there many tutorials and step by step tutorials watch them
then ask me about them
and If you understood them publish your web and tell me your URL so I could tell you what to modify and what to repair and what to add and how !!!
good luck !!!
don't forget to reply !!!
Anjum > GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013
Oct 3, 2008 at 02:58 AM
Hi Dear,
Thanks I have find a lot of from synthasite.com its giving very knowledge and also a good service. Actually I want to set my own computer like a synthasite.com that I provied space for web to others and I also want to make my computer as web domin server I need help in this regrad. I want to know that how can make domin server ?

I need your help I will be very thankfull to you in this regrad.
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11 > Anjum
Oct 4, 2008 at 04:03 AM
well I have never thought about doing that actually but i will now and as soon as I find out I'll poste you and tell you how you exactly do it but i don't think it's easy cause you got to have a very big server and a free capacity then I think that you should get a legal authorization cause this thing you wanna do isn't for fun it's very big and proffessional
anyways I will findout how can i help you and in the main time search in the internet fo info about servers and domains and you'll find that there is so mutch you could learn
so don't ever give up this thing you have started and the experience will teach you
good luck!!!
I am here to help more if you want but specify what you want so I could help more !!!!