Rundll hijackthis log please analyze

Closed
wateber - Oct 4, 2008 at 08:54 PM
 Eric - Nov 17, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Hello,I have a Rundll.exe problem at start-up. I scanned my computer using HiJackThis. Can you please identify what's wrong ? and what i should do next? Thanks very much.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 9:47:21 AM, on 10/5/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP3 (6.00.2900.5512)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\System Control Manager\MSIService.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\System Control Manager\MGSysCtrl.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\unsecapp.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtMng.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosA2dp.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHid.exe
C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtHsp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uTorrent.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Program Files\Chikka Messenger\Chikka v.4\ChikkaLauncher.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\HiJackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.msi.com.tw
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.msi.com.tw
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = 10.16.3.138:8080
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: {9091d9fc-c73d-206b-b1f4-a41ca5fc7308} - {8037cf5a-c14a-4f1b-b602-d37ccf9d1909} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mlopoh.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C119E128-4D42-4430-8064-262BB6560461} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mlJYqoPI.dll (file missing)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ITSecMng] %ProgramFiles%\TOSHIBA\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\ItSecMng.exe /START
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MGSysCtrl] C:\Program Files\System Control Manager\MGSysCtrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LanguageShortcut] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSConfig] C:\WINDOWS\PCHealth\HelpCtr\Binaries\MSConfig.exe /auto
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Uniblue RegistryBooster 2009] C:\Program Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster\RegistryBooster.exe /S
O4 - Global Startup: Bluetooth Manager.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.msi.com.tw
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: ,avgrsstx.dll mlopoh.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: tuvTJAQi - tuvTJAQi.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Micro Star SCM - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\System Control Manager\MSIService.exe
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: TOSHIBA Bluetooth Service - TOSHIBA CORPORATION - C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Bluetooth Toshiba Stack\TosBtSrv.exe

2 responses

ronyIT Posts 15 Registration date Friday August 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 26, 2008 10
Oct 5, 2008 at 04:14 AM
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

what i can see is that you have been infected by some malwares and i would advise you to try to get a software called malwaresbytes or another one called superantispyware from www.superantispyware.com
Hello my name is Eric Keller. I am really intelligent when it comes to computers. As a defect DLL error it was on your behalf. When you put the message out there with all of the O/S codecs that are ran off of a cold-boot with the secondary NTFS code protocol used it puts the message out there that you want your IP address hacked and logged with a virus while others are retrieving the wirelessly enhanced technology. whil also getting the information and data they were looking for. Nobody knows and fully understands the server protocol. The makers made it work with all the hardware and all of the clients it needs to run. That is what makes technology so brilliant. Nobody knows! I don't have the same problem and there is a few simple reasons that go along with the advanced reason. 1; I take really good care of my stuff, I may not be the smartest and brightest person when it comes to certain things but I do know and understand if not learn more about my computers' software and hardware. I keep a good update on thee software and hardware built in on my machines; there is a reason. However, when my DLL "NIXON" Code 7 TLPI goes bad I plug it up with more technology. I tell it to run off of either the CD-ROM, Floppy, then enhance the code encryption manifested in my machine and tell it to run off of the IDE-001 drive after it has plugged up the machine with all of it's micro-sized chromozomes without using and two-o carbons. I keep it all clean. While it is doing this I take a Compressed-Air can and hold it upside down and spray it through a tube that directly connects to a wide range of the distibuters so they don't explode in my computer and mess is all up. Are you understanding what I am saying. It's all technology affiliated and it is EFFECTIVE. That is the key word, and that goes along with CLEAN & SAFE.

Sincerely,
--Eric Keller