Call of duty 4 multiplayer

Solved/Closed
al - Oct 9, 2008 at 05:42 PM
 HiTMan - May 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Hello,
I have call of duty 4 and singleplayer works great but my multiplayer wont. when I go on to multiplayer I can load in fine but when I go to join a server and click refrsh nothing happens it just says finding master server.I did the LAN internet connection and still no servers. Please help me.
Related:

21 responses

You can change your code key in the reg file in your game just open it with notepad at the bottom you'll see code key just change that it's 20 number and letters then just goto file click save then double click the reg file hit ok and your done. If you still can't get a Lan game going then goto your regedit file after doing the reg look for the game in software you'll see it there under Activision click on that file then click on COD4 to your right you'll see codkey click on that put in your new key close and start the game it's that easy I have 5 computers in my house with the game one acting as the server the others we lan on works great. If lets say you have a friend that let you use the game but you don't have a key look around or go buy your own game with one ethier type of key will let you play on lan if you don't have a "good key". hehe, then most likely no your not going to internet But you can start a server. Also to answer the Question about the can't see my server? Check your Network places look in your firewall settings make sure you have the game unblocked and listed there if not jus add the game exe. Good hunting and I hope this help those with problems.
could u please tell me were do I get the code from?
wheres the reg file???i looked but its not in here :(
i cant type in my cd key...it skips boxes when I input key lol HELP!!!
ce.Valdor Posts 27 Registration date Tuesday March 16, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2010 1
Mar 31, 2010 at 03:42 PM
As far as I know, you can also input your key ingame by going to options on the main menu and then internet options, your key should appear there.
hi
i have a multiplayer call of duty 2..but I dont no how to join internet..i try to join but..appears "key code in use" ...wat should I do..please help me =(