Ask a question Report

CANT LOG INTO MYSPACE [Solved]

Cassie14 - Latest answer on Apr 21, 2010 03:48PM
Hello,
im haveing serious issues trying to log into myspace. it's been over a week and i still cant log in!!!!! when i try to log in, i put in my email adress and make sure i didnt make any spelling errors and then carefully type my password and im 100% that i did everything correctly and then it says wrong email or password and thats the same email and password i've been using for over a year and now all of a sudden it says that. and no one knows my password(noo one) then when i click on "forgot my password" i type in my email adress and it says "email not found". UGH!!!!!! and i know that my account hasnt been deleted cuz i went on my friends myspace and she still had me as a friend and it said my last login was about a week ago. and i know it's not my computer cuz it let me log in perfectly to my friends accounts, just not mine!!!!! so then i checked my email and i had a ton of messages from myspace(recent ones from like today adn yesterday) and all and i clicked on them but it said to log in first and i logged in again and it still woudnt let me!!!! sumone plz help!!!!
Read more 
Answer
+9
moins plus
So you you login and it takes you right back to the login screen. I think I have a awnser

Here we go.

1. Go to tools
2. Go to Internet options
3. Go to Privacy
5. Any make it where it allows cookies(put it on medium)
6. Then click OK

This in not the same as deleting cookies, so I would suggest try it.
This is not the same for Mozilla but for Microsoft internet explorer.
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
hey this is ros cuzin natalie i might no wut happened to ur myspace if u go to edit profile u have the oppertunity of changeing the email 2 something different the hacker that hacked you might of changed ur email 2 sumthin different so u cant get back on well hope i helped =))
Da Ace 23- Mar 5, 2009 05:28PM
Thanks Nat
Browniee- Apr 3, 2010 01:43PM
heyy your awesome!
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
No idea why, seems a lot of people are having this problem..

Until a better answer appears, try this:

Download the myspace instant messenger, log on through that, and you'll be able to access your profile through the messenger.

So far, that's been the only real information I've found so far...

Good luck!

Update: Type this into your address bar to log in, just ran across this and it seems to work. --Remember to remove the spaces after "fu" and "login"..

login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu seaction=login .process

Lot of people have been having this same problem with cricket, I haven't heard of anyone that isn't using cricket that's had this problem yet.. If you're not on cricket, let us know so.. If it's cricket, they can go #%#@ themselves. :D

And you with the conspiricy theroies... get a life.
theresa- Jan 21, 2009 11:10AM
ok i still couldnt log in the normal way this morning. i used the link above that urban #54 said to try and IT WORKED. its, login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login.process. Good luck everybody. I think it has to do with cricket.
femglamourgirl- Jan 21, 2009 11:46AM
hey, it did work....ty so much for the login....login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login.process...CRICKET CAN GO **** THEMSELVES....
itsaj- Apr 23, 2009 06:22PM
yea i do not use cricket and my myspace sends me directly to google also. It just started happening this week after our whole base went from Softbank Communications to Verizon if you could help me it would be awesome.

Thanks
ALESHIA- Mar 30, 2010 06:17PM
HOW 2 ET BACK ON MY MYSPAE PAGE NOW
PAULA- Apr 12, 2010 06:25PM
i have been havingt he same problem but i am not using the cricket broadband for a long while. So whAT TO DO?
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
hey all i got through the cricket broadband service , after waiting for like 30 minutes on hold , told me that they are trying to resolve the issues at hand and will take a few hours, couldnt tell me much or excatly how long.....but they are working on it!!!

also if any of you cricket usb users or cell freaks, should already know you cant use the internet on the cells and connect to yahoo, but they did tell me that they are working on that as well to get cricket back online to be able to chek emails through your cells...

as for myspace.... i have been using this link: http://login.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=login.process been working good for me ... hope this helps you all out... i will be closely calling cricket and seeing about updates

leo
kwowwx3- Apr 7, 2010 09:16AM
im confused, when i copy that link its a blank page? ughhh, help.
,,,- Apr 14, 2010 02:24PM
This Shyt Not Workin!!!!
brii- Apr 15, 2010 08:38AM
didnt work for me either =[
girlsrule- Apr 15, 2010 06:08PM
that didnt work 4 me either .... its been like a month and a half now and its gettin annoying!!!
Lexi- Apr 21, 2010 03:48PM
omg! this is not working. can someody plz help meh? I tried to log in and it said that there was an error and they were trying to fix it but i tried to keep logging in and it just wont work!!! plz help meh. plzzzzzzzz
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Solution:

* If you're having trouble logging it, first make sure you're typing in all your info correct. Mistyping info wrong by just one letter will keep you from being able to log in. If you're still having problems, try clearing the cookies and temporary internet files from your computer. Sometimes lowering the browser security settings works too. Which browser are you using? Myspace is most compatible with IE 7, but Mac users should use Firefox for best results. Safari works too.

* Sometimes an error occurs when people try to create Myspace accounts. If that happened clear your cookies and cache and try signing up again in about 20-30 minutes.

* Some users may experience a delay after they have entered their email, password, and clicked login. This error could be caused by your firewall settings. If you currently have any type of firewall software running on your computer, simply disable the software during the login process. Then, once you have logged in and are able to view your homepage, you can re-enable firewall software and the site will be fully functional.

* If it's still not working make sure you can you find your profile on the site. If you can't find your profile, it might be deleted. MySpace deletes profiles if they violate the Terms and conditions. Deleted accounts can't be retrieved, so yo'll have to make a new one if that's the case.

If you've tried all the steps above, go ahead and send an email to help@support.myspace.com and see if they can help troubleshoot. Specify your problem and be sure to let them know you tried all these steps listed here.

COPYRIGHTED - - PAU

I CHECK IT ON MYSPACE :]
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
i was having the same problem i did try the link and it has worked. i also have the cricket usb modem but i dont know if that is the issue my husband works for that company and he is investigating the problem. that is wierd though. i hope it gets resolved soon!!!!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Did you try clicking the forget password button right under the log in area, if not try that, and it'll ask you for your email that you signed up with on myspace. It'll send you the password or it'll say confirm your email and choose a new password. I hope this helps.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Try using mozilla firefox this happend to me, it wouldn't log in using internet explorer but wen i used mozilla firefox it worked. If you dont have firefox you can download it, just type download mozilla firefox into google and tht should give you the links to download it.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
i found a solution! you may not be able to use all of your applications on myspace, but if your using it for the mail, what you do is type in m.myspace.com in your URL bar. it will redirect you to the mobile version of myspace, there you may check everything you need
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hey Everyone,
Just letting you all know you are not alone! Myspace is going down very fast because their server is not big enough to proccess all of myspace. It would take a server the size of the city you live in to make myspace run the way it should. A lot of people are switching to facebook because of the many errors myspace is having. Just wait it out and ity will "eventually" get back on track. I've been emailing myspace support every single day to let them know they have a major problem on their hands. I suggest you ALL do the same too. Maybe they;ll finally get the hit when all their ratings drop dramatically.
Thanks a lot to ALL for your help!
-domv9
This is the link to email myspace support: CLICK THIS>>> http://faq.myspace.com/app/home
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
I had the problem where every time I tried to log in my email it would give me "invalid email address or password" error. AND Every time I tried to log in to myspace I would enter my email address and password but when I pressed "enter" or "Login" it would just reload the home page. I didn't find a solution but I figured out how to work around the problem. First I downloaded Mozilla Fire Fox 3.5 (web browser) from www.download.com. I installed Fire Fox and then "DISABLED" Internet Explorer. DO NOT uninstall Internet Explorer! To disable IE go to control panel, add or remove programs, add/remove windows components, uncheck Internet Explorer, and then simply hit NEXT! Use Firefox as your web browser and you should have access to your email/myspace again! HOPE THIS HELPS!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
click forgot your change you password from the link they will send you. but make your password shorter.!!! it WORKED FOR ME !!!!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
i'm having this same problem right now and someone hacked my page & changed the e-mail so I can't get in...i can see my profile from other ppls page and nothing's changed but someone's logging into my account everyday and checking my shit - IDK either but I need to know how I can get in and change it..Ahhhh this is so stupid sometimes!!
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
why i cant see my email or send notes to friends
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
you got hacked, love. simple as that. they changed your email and password.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
The problem i'm having is...I can get it, but it's just staying on the home page :S so I can't like check if i've got ny messgaes or crap
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
kproxy.com but it won;t let you write back to people so it;s no point. lol i hope i helped lol :)
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
me too dis thin is getin on my nurese n i can take it noe more..someone plzz teelll me why.......
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
samee thing happening to me ritee now lyke......wtf!!!
Add comment
This document entitled « CANT LOG INTO MYSPACE » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.