Window live messenger beta sign in problems

Closed
JessiGal - Oct 17, 2008 at 01:48 PM
 micheline - Jul 29, 2010 at 08:48 AM
Hey :)

can somebody that knows about signing in problems on windows live messenger beta give me some advice, on how to get past signing in, its been days since i have been able to sign in, it just comes up with an error number.

need advice on either:

> uninstallation
> deletion on msn live beta
> how to solve sign in problems

and if you no any other solutions please reply to my message :)

Thanks,

Jessica
Related:

7 responses

edgardo aguiluz
Jan 8, 2009 at 05:48 PM
hey,im having severe windows live messenger beta problems,it wont let me sign in.i try everything but cant delete it. Please help me remove or unistall live messenger beta.Thank you.
This works with windows vista - I dont know about xp

1. Exit Windows Live Messenger.

2. Click Start, type appwiz.cpl in the Search bar, and then press ENTER.

3. On the Add or Remove Programs window, click on Windows Live Beta or Windows Live Essentials, and then click Uninstall/Change

4. Select Uninstall, click Continue.

5. Under Select the programs you want to uninstall, tick the checkbox on all programs (Messenger, Mail, Photo Gallery, Toolbar, Writer), click Continue.

Here are the steps to download old version of Windows Live Messenger version 2008:

1. Start Microsoft Internet Explorer and then visit: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7a1aae73-48cc-4f7a-b445-0487bd5e84ef&DisplayLang=en

2. Click Download button.

3. Follow the Messenger installation wizard to completely install Windows Live Messenger.
blade > Leigh
Apr 16, 2009 at 01:29 PM
hello friend,thank you for the info abouth messnger live problems,i have done by your steps and now my messenger is ok,thanx bro
hi all i have window live messenger 2009 the new one and he work good in other Emails but whene i use other Email he freez and he don't lett me tybe or do chat and he close alone but in other emails he work good pleas tell me what i can do in this problem

with my love to all
oh look me 2 am having a problem when am signing in its troubleshoots eachtime don know why but what have u done for getting it back plz help me ive challenged with my crush ccoz of this plzzz but by the way am signing in but on the vbuzzer its working but i stiil have problems its not fast its slow oh thx
lim jing ting
Jan 27, 2009 at 04:41 PM
hai.....
Hey sweetie, i have a solution for your problem, why don't you call me to... haha just kidding go to this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/290301 and there is a downloadable program there (windows clean up), download the program, install it, then run it (it should be on the start menu programs). A window is going to appear with a list, look for 'windows live messenger' and select REMOVE. After that, install another version of live messenger that it is not 2009 beta (altrough theres a beta version that does work) and you should be able to sign in.
Thanks very much buddy. It worked.
still wont let me on
for some reason itz still not working ,

having trouble signing in for couple of days nw

HELP ;)
je suis incapable de rentre mon windooslive

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
phuketbutler Posts 9 Registration date Tuesday November 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2009 2
Nov 18, 2009 at 01:09 AM
Upgrade to full version
--------------------------------------------------------
Chawalit I.
IT Consultant
Phuket Butler Co., LTD
“We Serve You Everything”
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/chawalit
Phuket Property: https://www.phuketbutler.com/hbw_cms/bzh.php
hello, can I ask a questions for a pc problem?
I bought a new computer but I cant' download messenger can you help me???
And I want a version beta plus! thakns for yours help.

ps: I have a windows7 as operating system. zohra
teri man da khasam
Feb 2, 2009 at 06:17 AM
i want to solve ur prblem baby but u dnt accept my iunvition bcs am play boy i just want ur wet pussy only 1 nyts plz do u wana try me just a few moment plzzzzzzzz bcs am a sick today i want a jessica ur my dream grl so plz r u agree wd me............???
you are a total moron, you are really stupid. Why don't you grow up you absolute baby