Can not install adobe flash player 10.1

Closed
Big Al - Apr 7, 2010 at 01:42 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 17, 2011 at 05:12 PM
I have been trying for months to download adobe flash player. It would start loading and stop saying I have some kind of security problem. I also getting a warning about "RUNDLL" and I am running XP. Does any of this affect downloading adobe flash.

Is that the same as java 2 runtime
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 8, 2010 at 08:23 AM
Dear Big Al,

Please provide the complete warning message that is being displayed and also the website from where you are downloading the application for us to see into the matter.

Thank you.
hi this is Karen, im having the same problem, i have windows vista though.. it says its already downloaded but it still wont work. this is the site im going to

https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer.html

and this is the warning message im getting

this installer will automaticly download when these conflicting applications are closed:
and it shows a red circle with a line threw it and says Internet explorer

please help,

thank you
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jan 17, 2011 at 05:12 PM
Dear Karen

It probably is on your system but it got corrupted. You must completely removed before you perform a new installation

To complete the installation you must first uninstall what may have been improperly installed and got corrupted.

to go to "Application Data" and manually remove the files if any

Again, you must go to "Program files" and manually remove the files

Finally, you must remove the registry entries

I suggest you download, install and run this totally free yet very efficient registry cleaner :

https://ccm.net/download/download-13339-eusing-free-registry-cleaner

Reboot your machine and install your application

Gee, I'am getting writer's cramps!

Good luck