Excel Script help!

Closed
rofcam Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday April 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 14, 2010 - Apr 14, 2010 at 09:11 AM
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 - Apr 14, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Hello, I have a question about creating a (basic?) script that will pull some information out of a rather large excel file for me to eliminate a lot of tedious copying and pasting..

Pretty much what i am looking for is a script to pull out a row of information from a triplicated row what i have is n number of samples repeated 3 times but i just want to pull one of the data sets (rows) from each sample and put them onto a new spreadsheet thats a little more condensed.

ideally the script would only copy 1 of the three triplicates, and also only columns: B,C,D,F,M,N

I actually have a second part of the question but hopefully we can do this first :D I have been trying to record a macro and find a template but my lack of experience is kind of preventing me from doing so efficiently heh...thanks in advance

Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Apr 14, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Could you put sample file at some shared location like https://authentification.site and post back the link here.