Ask a question Report

I need an american ip address [Closed]

banty - Latest answer on Sep 8, 2009 05:46AM
i need an ip address i could use in opening paypal, cos i have been trying to open my paypal account with an african ip it hasnt been working and i need to make a quick transfer from my paypal to a friends so she can help me cash the money and send to me,if there is any body here with an american ip that could help me i would really appreciate it.
Read more 
moins plus
hotspot shield will create a vpn which will give you an american IP address

3vil- Sep 8, 2009 05:46AM
No Hotspot shield will not give you an american IP. It will give you whatever is most convenient. Use an american proxy server.
moins plus
I manage to get myself an american IP after signing up for a vpn account at . It is more reliable and speed is very fast for me. I don't have to suffer from slow proxy or seeing those stupid ads again!

moins plus

moins plus
no we can't

chris- Oct 23, 2008 09:28AM
plz i need usa IP...i want to use it to open help me out.i will apprieciate.thank you
mrerr- Feb 9, 2009 12:36PM
you have to go
you have to writeing cmd
and write a ipconfig ok
thank you
kELVIN- Feb 25, 2009 04:57AM
Please i really want to register a site and that is please can you help with an ip with the port...please....
This document entitled « i need an american ip address » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.