Ask a question Report

I need an american ip address [Closed]

banty - Latest answer on Sep 8, 2009 05:46AM
Hello,
i need an ip address i could use in opening paypal, cos i have been trying to open my paypal account with an african ip it hasnt been working and i need to make a quick transfer from my paypal to a friends so she can help me cash the money and send to me,if there is any body here with an american ip that could help me i would really appreciate it.
Read more 
Answer
+40
moins plus
hotspot shield will create a vpn which will give you an american IP address

3vil- Sep 8, 2009 05:46AM
No Hotspot shield will not give you an american IP. It will give you whatever is most convenient. Use an american proxy server.
Answer
+4
moins plus
I manage to get myself an american IP after signing up for a vpn account at http://www.smallvpn.com . It is more reliable and speed is very fast for me. I don't have to suffer from slow proxy or seeing those stupid ads again!

Answer
+3
moins plus
hidemyass.com

Answer
moins plus
no we can't

chris- Oct 23, 2008 09:28AM
plz i need usa IP...i want to use it to open tagged.com..plz help me out.i will apprieciate.thank you
Chris.
mrerr- Feb 9, 2009 12:36PM
you have to go
START-run
you have to writeing cmd
and write a ipconfig ok
thank you
kELVIN- Feb 25, 2009 04:57AM
Please i really want to register a site and that is true.co please can you help with an ip with the port...please....
This document entitled « i need an american ip address » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.