I need an american ip address

Closed
banty - Oct 22, 2008 at 03:37 PM
 3vil - Sep 8, 2009 at 05:46 AM
Hello,
i need an ip address i could use in opening paypal, cos i have been trying to open my paypal account with an african ip it hasnt been working and i need to make a quick transfer from my paypal to a friends so she can help me cash the money and send to me,if there is any body here with an american ip that could help me i would really appreciate it.
Related:

4 responses

hotspot shield will create a vpn which will give you an american IP address
No Hotspot shield will not give you an american IP. It will give you whatever is most convenient. Use an american proxy server.
rolypoly Posts 2 Registration date Sunday May 3, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 25, 2013
May 3, 2009 at 11:55 PM
I manage to get myself an american IP after signing up for a vpn account at http://www.smallvpn.com . It is more reliable and speed is very fast for me. I don't have to suffer from slow proxy or seeing those stupid ads again!
hidemyass.com
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827
Oct 22, 2008 at 04:54 PM
no we can't
plz i need usa IP...i want to use it to open tagged.com..plz help me out.i will apprieciate.thank you
Chris.
mrerr > chris
Feb 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM
you have to go
START-run
you have to writeing cmd
and write a ipconfig ok
thank you
Please i really want to register a site and that is true.co please can you help with an ip with the port...please....