I can't find my mother board audio driver

Closed
kumar vadatile - Oct 26, 2008 at 02:09 AM
 Snizzle - Nov 18, 2008 at 10:25 AM
Hello,

Hello

I m kumar vadatile i have problem with my laptop i was not able to find out sound driver of my mother board can you please help me out when ever i was searching in google and i m getting wat i want.

Regards
Kumar
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Oct 27, 2008 at 10:39 AM
tell me the make and model of your laptop.
Ok I'm going to steal his thread I hope you guys can help me out I'm BROKE(so no IT help). I have to take online courses and have been plauged with problems. First I tried to install a x10 wireless camera, when I plugged the "audio translater"(their phrase) into my rca input on the back of my gateway laptop it went blue screen and gave me a fatal error. I unplugged the "translator" and restarted. All operating systems worked fine. With a few exceptions, NO audio the sound card seems to not even be there any more, my dvd-rom tries to boot then errors out, and my upper(I believe high speed) usb hub goes blue screen when I try to plug anything in. The lower works fine. Finally I got tired of the problem and did a whole reboot after running repairs with no luck. The reboot with drivers fixed my dvd-rom haven't tried my usb port, still no audio. I did notice when I was troubleshooting before that I had a legacy audio driver and a Sigma-tel driver, they both were active. Now after the reboot the Sigma-tel is no where to be found. NOW onto the biggest problem, after the reboot my wireless card is non-existent. I need my internet for my classes, I'm not sure what brand it is, I'm pretty sure it's after market b/c when I bought my laptop(used) I had to take it back and they installed a converter application of some sort to make it work. I bought it second hand from the college I attend and they don't know where to find the app. If there is anyway I can run a system scan to help. I'm out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks