Javascript Form

Closed
john88 - Feb 7, 2008 at 07:05 AM
great_0 Posts 9 Registration date Thursday February 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2009 - Feb 22, 2008 at 06:54 AM
Hi!

I’m having some trouble with a newsletter sign-up form on a web site I’m working on.

It seems that the form shows up on my computer which has the latest version of Firefox but on another one of my computers which has Internet Explorer version 6 and an older version of Firefox it doesn't show the form at all in the popup box. The form appears on the page, but at the very bottom of it, not in the popup box where it should be…

I got the code for this form from AWeber Autoresponder & Newsletters: Unlimited Follow Up Autoresponders Increase Email Deliverability, and I'm wondering if this happening because of the older browsers, or the coding?

As you can tell I'm not really familiar with Javascript... Thanks for helping me.

2 responses

I tryed the code and it works fine in IE6 for me.
great_0 Posts 9 Registration date Thursday February 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 17, 2009 1
Feb 22, 2008 at 06:54 AM
Can you post the code you are using? Javascript is very vast. i can help! Just paste the code here