Unable to delete virus after scan

Closed
Don65Kal - Oct 27, 2008 at 08:32 AM
 sri vatsav - Mar 22, 2009 at 09:40 AM
Hello,

After I do a full computer scan the report says I have 15 trogans or viruses but I am unable to click on them to delete them. When I pull up the report it list the trogans or viruses and says click on each one to remove, isolate or delet but I can't click on them it does nothing. Help!!
Related:

3 responses

i think you are having folder virus in your system, it is folder virus after the scanning without accessing that folder (or) file go to the command prompt delete those files and folder, after that restart your syste it will be remove

if your problem solve send me reply to mail

Thank You

Your Friend
rubrami281 Posts 164 Registration date Tuesday September 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 3, 2009 104
Oct 27, 2008 at 12:47 PM
What anti-virus program are you using? Not Norton or McAfee I hope.........Anyway.........go to www.download.com, download AVGFree Anti-virus and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.......Disable the anti-virus program already on your PC.........run Malwarebytes' full system scan first. Then run AVG full system scan. C if this helps!!!!!!!!!
hallo i want to delete virus on line because in my computer a dont now not any programme are instaled as printer and virus programme as mcafee and then i am trying to inatal a programme my computer give me a massage