Problem on my DVD-CD ROM, help please!

Closed
andrew C. - Oct 29, 2008 at 03:07 AM
 bento - Oct 29, 2008 at 04:51 AM
Hello, Sir/Ma'am

I'm using Windows XP professional. when i try to insert a DVD movie in my my computer severals are working but this LS-5035 dvd disc is not working, when i try to rip the movie from the disc the others are working and this LS-5035 DVD disc is not appearing in my computer w/c is the icon, when the dvd disc already insert in the DVD CD-ROM, the DVD CD-ROM become CD-DRIVE. when i open it, its empty. when the disc is running, its stop. and it took morethan a mins. to get ready to use. but still not working when the loading stop. when i try the disc in the dvd player it work. i try to look the distinction of this non-function disc to the function one, the AJ- 001 DVD disc is working, and the other is not working w/c is the LS-5035. what do you mean this code? and they are both piracy. and it can open the DVD-CD ROM but its empty, beacause other computers, when you try to open the DVD-CD ROM when its empty its say "please insert a CD or DVD". I'm just a novice in computer I'm only 14y/o, a 2nd year high school student. Please help me in my problem as soon as possible. before my brother will notice about his DVD disc why it isn't function in the computer. because at first the disc is working in the computer, i think the disc become unfunctionable when i try to open a dvd player application in the computer at the same time the disc is loading and theres a bad error pop-up on the screen of my computer.
Related:

1 response

firts time instal nero show time in nero burning, 2 yr a go some my problem but after i install nero burning problem with dvd it gone