Automatically shutdown

Solved/Closed
pet2x - Nov 6, 2008 at 04:47 AM
 Nightshade - Aug 27, 2010 at 06:30 AM
Hello,

i play games such as rakion, warrock, cabal and etc. it automatically shutdown after few hours, some few minutes. can you help why this is happen? I read from this page that cleaning the CPU. can you teach me how to clean the cpu? thank you..

Computer:
Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz
2.99 GHZ, 1.00 GB of RAM

System:
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 2002
Service Pack 3

can you help me?

10 responses

Hi

The shutdown can occure because of a high temperature of your graphic card or cpu. Some computers shutdown the computer as a security when the heat of the cpu or the graphic card is too high to prevent damage.

Maybe you have dust on the CPU fan or the graphic card fan that prevents the heat from evacuating correctly.

To clean the fans, you must use an air pressurised spray can. If the shutdown still happens after the cleaning, the other options are graphic driver problem which makes the computer crash when a specific graphic information of the game goes through the graphic card. A driver update of the Graphic card can help sometimes.

The last option could be a problem with your power supply. Maybe your configuration asks too much power for your configuratoin especially when you play games. So their is an electrical crash of your power supply which could explain the shutdown.

Hope this will help.