Hotmail password and secret answer

Solved/Closed
franklin - Nov 8, 2008 at 05:38 PM
 Ivica - May 21, 2017 at 02:10 AM
Hello,

I forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account Email Id removed for security . I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or get help from a customer services from hotmail; but i'm not getting any help from none of them because i don't remember some of the questions they are asking me. PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEEDE MY PASSWORD FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Related:

47 responses

aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Nov 8, 2008 at 06:09 PM
Hello,
If you lost your MSN password go to MSN email support : https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity : 
    * Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
    * Your first name ant full name.
    * Your date of birth (month / day / year).
    * Your country.
    * The state, province or department in which you reside.
    * Your zip code.
    * The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org
    * The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
    * Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
    * Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
    * The date and approximate time of your last login.
    * The information below:
          o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
                + Examples of  files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
                + Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
                + Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages. 
          o For Windows Live Messenger user :
                +  Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
                + The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger. 
          o For Xbox Live users :
                + The number of prepaid card for your Xbox (This information must match the email address you used to connect). 
          o For subscribers to paid services (Windows Live Hotmail Plus or Microsoft Office Live):
                + The last four digits of your payment.
                + The full name as it appears on the card.
                + The expiration date of your payment as it appears on your card. 

VERY IMPORTANT! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations!
 Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account. ! 

Best regards
Hi aquarelle how r u ?
i did all the steps u say it and i send the mssg to passport@css.one.microsoft.com andy they replay to me an say

Thank you for contacting the Microsoft Passport Network (now Windows Live ID) Support. We apologize for the inconvenience as this is an unmonitored mailbox. For assistance with your Windows Live ID, please visit: http://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid For all other MSN and Windows Live product support, please visit: http://support.live.com

i don't understand i go to http://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid please man i need a mail to send to it
thanks u
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491 > Elsawy
Dec 31, 2008 at 04:38 AM
Hi,
The address has changed, go to https://support.live.com/default.aspx
Click into the list on "Windows Live ID", click on "Why can't I sign in? ", click on "Get more help" (to right bottom) then click on "Get support"
...And send them a message.
Best regards
hi my name is brandon lee berube. And i forgot my password and secret awnser for msn my e-mail is Email Id removed for security so if u could get it as soon as posible. please???
hello sir,how are you?

i was checking on internet if i can sort my problem and i have seen your message.
but i couldnt reach that part that asks me about my personal information.

i forgot my password and my secret answer. and i cant reach my e mails anymore and my msn

if you help me about this i will be very happy,thanx so much

serkan
Hi,

i really need your help, i have too lost my password and i dont remember the account information and the secret answer. i can make a new account but there are some emails that are in my acount that i need. i have a special folder in there which i need. if i can only get those emails even that will be great because those emails are somthing that i need more than any thing in my life right now and if i can get access to my account that would be great too but what i really need is those emails. i have read the information that gave to get access to an account in cases like mine but what i dont know is that where and how am i suppose to send the request and i might not remember all of the things that are required but i might know most of them, im not much of a computer person so please help me out in this, even if i cant get my account back its fine but i really need those emails, they were sent by some one that is really special to me, so plz help me. your help will be highly appreciated and it will be one of the most helpfull things that any body has ever done for me.
Afeeqah Mawhrens
Dec 31, 2008 at 01:35 AM
forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account Email Id removed for security I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or get help from a customer services from hotmail; but i'm not getting any help from none of them because i don't remember some of the questions they are asking me. PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEED MY PASSWORD FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Thenk you
I forgot my password and secret answer and i really need to use my e-mail, i am to receive information fr the college ill be going to and i am unable to receive them. I really need your help.
forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account Email Id removed for security. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or get help from a customer services from hotmail; but i'm not getting any help from none of them because i don't remember some of the questions they are asking me. PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEEDE MY PASSWORD FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hey frankiln!! im having the same troubles as you! and whenever i ring windows customer suport i always get someone that i cant understand!!!its soo fustrating and i have tryed emailing the people from hotmail aswell but they dont reply to me! and my alternate email address does work anymore! and the website doesnt help one bit!!!!! these people give me the shit! please help us!!
xx
I can't believe so many people are asking the same thing. Unfortunately, the answer will be just about the same for everyone.

Any time you lose a password to a FREE email service, pretty much the ONLY hope you have to get it reset is to go through the automated SECRET QUESTION that you have setup. If you can't pass that, then either you have forgotten the answer (or how it was spelled or even sometimes caps make a difference) or someone may have logged into your account and changed it, so the secret question and answers are no longer valid.

I have dealt with this a few times for friends with free email services such as yahoo or gmail. It's a trade off for not having to pay for the email...less customer support.

If you have a non-free email account (such as the ones provided to you by your internet provider) then they would be much more likely to help with resetting the password and account information, since they are probably able to verify other account information such as payment info or address or something to get it reset. (I know it seems like those email accounts are "free" too but actually the ISP probably includes the ability to use their email addresses with the price you already pay for the service). I prefer free email accounts personally mainly so they can be used from anywhere, and even if I change ISP's or happen to go broke and have my internet disconnected, I would still have email access.

http://www.haroldweaver.com/
roshinirachel
Jan 24, 2009 at 01:27 AM
I have forgotten my password and secret question pls help in gettting my gmail account my account or user name in my gmail account is roshinirachel for sure tks
hi
somebody hacked me and changed my all information password,secret question and answer,date,birth,year now only i know my ID Email Id removed for security dont know any thing else please request u plz send me my id's password help me god will give u reward giive it"s password on: Email Id removed for security thanx iam oline now on Email Id removed for securityplz let me know my e-mail id password plz
i forgot my secret information for my mail and i want to change my pass word the secret question is what is your favorite animal name ? so what i have to do ??
i forgot my fucking password and secret answer i dont know how to retrieve it god damnit can you help cus man wont the fucking asshole's im dead without my acount i realy need it
89.4.76.33 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday January 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 25, 2009
Jan 25, 2009 at 05:27 PM
my name is britney. And i forgot my password and secret answer for msn , my account was created by my friend, my e-mail is birtney.to00op@hotmail.com.if u could get it as soon as possible. please???
plz help me i forget my own email's password
I need to get my pass word for this accountant

Hello, i had stolen my google mail and i cant get my password back and the big problem is that i forgot my secret answer...WHAT SHOULD I DO?????
Hey,

Do you have xbox live well i forgot my password for it if you have it can you help me and all you got to do is fill in the info then chect your inbox alot and it will email you.
please tell me my pasvord please
Muhammad Tanveer
Jan 10, 2009 at 04:14 PM
Hello!

my name is Muhammad Tanveer. And i forgot my password and secret answer for yahoo, my account was created by my friend, my e-mail is tanveer2005_pkm@yahoo.if u could get it as soon as possible. please???

kindly help me
I did have an account with MSN messenger and my computer was down and now I have lost the info and want to get back on MSN messenger, Some of the questions they are telling that I have the wrong answer. such as the Canadian postal code is not accepted. and thata is the only postal code we have. Hope you help. Earlene
hey sir please i need your help i lost my password this my email Email Id removed for security
hi sir!
i have a big problem :(
i dont know my password , secret answer and alternate msn,i really dont know what to do.
my account is Email Id removed for security
my pasword was mesasa
i am from bosnia and herzegovina,city-mostar
my zip cod-00387
my name on msn was samdis
pls pls pls help me :(
i really dont know what to do
please i want to give you my password send my the e-mail of my friend Email Id removed for security
hi,i have the same problem and now i really need to retreive a piece of something into my printer(to become a american citizen).please i need help and if you have any info or can help contact:Email Id removed for security.....thank you