Reviews about HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool

Closed
vanniva Posts 11 Registration date Monday April 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2009 - Nov 21, 2008 at 08:25 AM
 Okeno - Aug 10, 2023 at 05:05 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-127-hp-usb-disk-storage-format-tool

Nice program
IT WORKED...THANKS
Hello, great friends:

I will be very pleased to know if this "HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool" will work on my Kingstone DataTraveler 4GB. Sorry about my English. I am from Nicaragua and probably you will fine many grammar mistakes.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Blocked Profile
Sep 17, 2010 at 07:34 AM
Dear Rajesh,

Please get the problem solved by following the below provided instructions.

https://ccm.net/faq/39837-create-a-bootable-usb-drive-pendrive

Thanks in advance.
i like this
i make this bootable pen drive
Quick and easy, and accomplished!
FANTASTIC - I am dancing of joy through the room after THIS TOOL solved a problem that was driving me crazy.

The problem: Two out of four of my USB sticks were not recognized by a new (old) apparatus (a DVD player hooked up to my regular TV which also plays from USB sticks, via a cable or wireless from the computer hard disks and external hard disks, and several other advanced features).

The two sticks that were not recognized worked fine on my desktop and notebook computers (with Vista and XP). I did at least ten reformats (several FAT ; NTFS) and ran analysing tools (100 % perfect condition). NOTHING RESOLVED THE PROBLEM - They remained dead on the new apparatus and continued to work fine on various regular computers.

I ran this program on the first problem USB stick (FAT 32) - It was recognized on the new apparatus, I got a menu, and all the files played (including displaying all additional info that are e.g. on mp3 files).
Second USB stick (NTFS) - same as above. Now it worked fine.

Nb: I called the new apparatus both "new" and "old". New (hardly used) because that is the condition it is in (i.e. unlikely that it was damaged), but old because it was put on the market 4 years ago but totally discontinued by the manufacturer (Danish - i.e. fantastic design). Unfortunately, it was ahead of its time and several of the very promising features never took flight in the real world - but the apparatus was very expensive as a result. (Of course, I picked it up dirt cheap.)
it says "there is no media in the specified device" though it automatically selected the disk i inserted...
It's really GREAT.......great tool.... thanks, it's really working. If anybody have problem with them pen drive format....use this tool.
thanks man... working 100%....
Thank you so much.Its great
great util!
Thank you very very much. I have Datatraveler 102 8GB and one day shows as 1GB!!!!
I tried everything and ewith this program is alright now.
THANK YOU A LOT! THANX THANX THANX.
i lv you thank you so much.
FANTASTIK- I searched for an answer to my problem with an ATTACHE 1g flashdrive, I couln't access the drive and couln't format it, I used the HP USB Storage Format Tool, and Voila, the flashdrive now works. Thanks, I wish all problems could be fixed as smoothly t. Appreciate this knowledgeable website.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
HI there.. i want to fix me USB. can U help me. i have download this Format tools but still not working. when i format i shown that it is in write protect so can't format. any suggestion. ?
I think i know what's your problem. right klik on my computer or relevant, computer management, Disk Management, select something that represents your flash drive and ,Right Klik on that and Select New Wolume and follow the wizzad.
will it work even the flash drive properties says 0 bytes free space 0 bytes used space and 0 bytes capacity
very good
Anonymous User
Apr 12, 2010 at 08:42 AM
Main Points it works
Weak Infos slow
Anonymous User
Oct 23, 2009 at 11:32 AM
Main Points Unique usb format tool
Weak Infos Support
Anonymous User
Oct 12, 2009 at 10:52 PM
Main Points easy to use
Anonymous User
Oct 10, 2009 at 09:26 PM
Main Points he bugs of computers and the slowing down of the system is sometimes is not always owed to a saturation, but be able to also be caused by viruses or malwares in any type.Then to avoid any...
English - Freeware - 2000/XP
Anonymous User
Jul 20, 2009 at 05:33 PM
Main Points Works like a charm!
Weak Infos None as i can find
Anonymous User
Jun 30, 2009 at 02:14 PM
Main Points Solved my flash drive problem. Formatting made easy!! Flash drive orig, would not format. Windows stated that It could not be formated but it did find the USB drive and stated that it needed formated BUT when I tried to format it I was told it could not be formated. This DOWNLOAD corrected the problem right away and formatted my non-operational USB drive and it now works oerfect!!
Thanks for the "WORKING" tip. Highly recommended!
Weak Infos NONE AT ALL
kstater Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday January 7, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 8, 2009
Jan 8, 2009 at 02:20 PM

Weak Infos Drive size limit is less than 160 GB.
vanniva Posts 11 Registration date Monday April 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 5, 2009 2
Nov 21, 2008 at 08:25 AM
Main Points Very easy to set up and it can even boot into dos with the use of a flashdisk in no more than 1 minute!
Weak Infos None :)