Reviews about DVD Decoder Pack

crossroad0368 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday May 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009 - May 10, 2009 at 01:52 PM
Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   - Oct 1, 2019 at 06:42 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-972-dvd-decoder-pack

Ratnendra Ashok Posts 598 Registration date Wednesday November 28, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 4, 2020   4,418
Oct 1, 2019 at 06:42 AM
DVD Decoder Pack is an extension for the Windows Media Player that helps it decode the DVD format.
FANTASTIC! Suddenly, XP Pro would not recognize any type of DVD media...got the error message "Windows Media Player cannot play this disk. Please reduce you resolution and try again"

NOTHING WORKED including reloading codecs & Medial Player 11 until your EXCELLENT FREE PROGAM!

Thank you ever so much for taking the time & caring enough to write this program.
Excellent.. I tried a number of things before I got here (including trying to download powerdvd, latest windows media player etc).. This decoder pack is awesome because its very less in size, easy to install, and does not install any junk. Thanks a lot.
if you have windows media player, insert dvd film and click play when prompted to do so "simples"
thanks very much excellent freeware with no annoying attachment downloads or registration cheers
Hey ! How do I use the DVD Decoder once I download it? I can't seem to find the dvd files once I am in the Media Player. Help!
really is only three clicks and prob about three seconds to set it up! amazing thank you :-)
Thankyou so much, it worked in 3 clicks..... would definately recommend!!!!!!! 10/10... Oh and you dont have to be computer literate to download it either :)
Blocked Profile
Oct 28, 2010 at 03:44 PM
Please confirm about its compatibility.
I have Windows XP. The free DVD decoder player orks really great! I had a hard time finding free DVD decoder player software which my virus protection did not flag as being unsafe. I thank the site people here for their support. I have added this link to my favorites. Thanks again!
It did not work for me (Media Player 11. Windows XP). It still says unrecognized format when I put a DVD in, and then it crashes media player.
works superb
It works! Fab!
Works great, very happy!
I was a little worried abotu this being a virus that would take over my computer and then the world... but its working great and no problems.. thanks!!
Erm. Crashed here too.
it did that too mine also.
what the heck? instead of fixing the problem, it just crashed windows media player over and over
Definitely the way to go, this was free and it worked perfectly in one shot! So easy!
Not a comuter wiz, but this was easy and fast compared to others... And it works!!!
It works, very quick download!
Awesome, so easy and quick. After so many other places, this one is the REAL thing
Awesome, so easy and quick. After so many other places, this one is the REAL thing.
it works its free it cant get better than that
works fine in WMP AND REAL PLAYER thanks
Works great on XP with WMP 11.
great piece of software, many thanks, it did work with XP
thanks
I downloaded this on my laptop (Dell Latitude d505) and windows media player keeps closing while I am watching a dvd. If possible please help.
works really well thank you saved me a load of hassel.
wow fast and so simple ty
Thank you very much for this. I have a PC with Xp and a laptop with Win7, Win 7 comes with Winows Media Player that is able to play DVD but uptil now I couldn't play DVD on XP. So again, thank you very much!
thank you
keep it up
this is a very good software
Does it have viruses?
Superb. It solved my problem. This is becoz I have lost my decoder when my desktop gets viruses and everything need to be reinstalled. Thank you. Everything solved in less than a minute.
good decoder
best one out of other decoders that i downloaded. really happy. very quick. took one minute to install and now i can watch movies on my laptop
why not xp windoos install
doesnt work for vista xp only
Very simple, very quick, very efficient and thanks.
Very much a beginner when it comes to downloading, I must say how easy it was to download and run this program...... Very simple, very quick, very efficient. Many thanks for this free download which I have no hesitation in recommending.
so this actually works? no gimmic?
awesome!
after downloading, it just says "you have downloaded DVD decoder. but i can't find it anywhere on my computer. where did it go?
i wonder if i can still durn cd's after i do this? i got one decoder and it made it to where i can watch movies but i coudn't burn cd's anymore... Does anyone knows????
AMAZING! Thanks!
thanks man cooolnice plug inaka naikol one
UNBELIEVABLE!!! IT WORKS and RIGHT AWAY and IT"S FREE. Will recommend to anyone in need... Get It!
Great!!
Works right away! Can't believe it! Saved my life. :)
Finally something that works!
Worked Immediatly!! Very Happy! 5 stars!
magic plug in it saves me about 25 pounds or simply i earn 25 pounds. that is great !!!
worked great and very quick! 10/10
Made absolutely NO difference...
Anonymous User
May 17, 2010 at 12:17 AM
Main Points Worked great
Weak Infos Nothing bad to say
Anonymous User
May 11, 2010 at 08:15 PM
Main Points Now win media player 11 crashes everytime i try to read a dvd..
Weak Infos not an improvement... player crashes when trying to read a dvd.. former message isgone, though... what a crock.. don't bother downloading
Anonymous User
May 11, 2010 at 03:31 PM
Main Points WORKED GREAT! - immediate fix!! - Thank You!!! - My Windows Media player now plays DVD's - Yeah!!!
Anonymous User
May 9, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Main Points It works! Gave me no problem and it did not drag anything else with it. So far, so... great!
Anonymous User
Apr 30, 2010 at 08:53 PM

Weak Infos it would be nice if when i clicked download, it didn't take me to the same damn page
Anonymous User
Apr 7, 2010 at 04:52 AM
Main Points install quick and works on netbook..well done
Weak Infos nothing so far
Anonymous User
Apr 2, 2010 at 04:54 PM
Main Points Its free and it works!
Anonymous User
Feb 27, 2010 at 09:40 AM
Main Points top recommand, works immediately
Anonymous User
Feb 17, 2010 at 03:37 PM
Main Points nice try
Anonymous User
Feb 9, 2010 at 08:08 PM
Main Points Simple install, works, free!
Anonymous User
Feb 9, 2010 at 03:54 PM
Main Points It works! It's fre!!
Weak Infos Haven't found any yet
fredspurgin Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2009
Dec 20, 2009 at 02:24 AM
Main Points it works just fine
Weak Infos nothing springs to mind
Anonymous User
Dec 9, 2009 at 03:09 AM
Main Points Installed in less than 2 min and worked like a charm but no extra controls and image quality is not the best. Still it is free and so hard to beat.
Weak Infos Maybe improve image quality.
Anonymous User
Dec 7, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Main Points this does nuthing at all
Weak Infos no where
Anonymous User
Nov 29, 2009 at 03:57 PM
Main Points Very easy to use and install.
Weak Infos Works Great
Anonymous User
Nov 28, 2009 at 05:14 PM
Main Points it worked!!! and I am not a computer geek!
Anonymous User
Nov 27, 2009 at 02:20 PM
Main Points Works great!
Anonymous User
Nov 23, 2009 at 01:34 PM
Main Points 5.5
Weak Infos it worked perfect thanks
Anonymous User
Nov 23, 2009 at 03:36 AM
Main Points damn good, easy fix i was pissed when all of a sudden my media player wouldn't play dvds. hahhaa
Anonymous User
Nov 19, 2009 at 06:59 PM
Main Points Free Quick
Weak Infos None thanks
Anonymous User
Nov 15, 2009 at 03:13 PM
Main Points Thirty seconds ago media player wouldn't play a DVD. Three clicks later it does. Simple, fast, free. Perfect. Thank you!
Anonymous User
Nov 15, 2009 at 06:49 AM
Main Points Freakin Awesome.... I can't believe how easy this was! Spend $15 or get it free here! I'll take this.... thank you Lord!
Weak Infos None
Anonymous User
Oct 13, 2009 at 09:56 PM
Main Points easy and quick, thank you thank you
Anonymous User
Oct 11, 2009 at 08:49 PM
Main Points Works fine.
Anonymous User
Oct 7, 2009 at 02:18 PM
Main Points Easy to install. Works great.
Anonymous User
Oct 4, 2009 at 08:28 PM
Main Points Installed really fast, seems to work fine.
Anonymous User
Sep 25, 2009 at 08:45 AM
Main Points fast, easy to install, and works fine
Anonymous User
Sep 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM
Main Points I give 10/10 .
Anonymous User
Jul 19, 2009 at 06:09 AM
Main Points this is cool. easy and works fine
Anonymous User
Jul 16, 2009 at 06:19 AM
Main Points its superb
crossroad0368 Posts 2 Registration date Saturday May 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 10, 2009
May 10, 2009 at 01:52 PM
Main Points Free, codec to play in Window Media Player.
Installed on Laptop, with only 35 Gb memory, don't need to have additionnal DVD player
Weak Infos none found so far according to test run