Reviews about Karma 2010

Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012 - Jan 29, 2010 at 05:45 AM
 Jimbob - Oct 28, 2019 at 07:13 PM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-8152-...

Awesome software
Anonymous User
Jul 13, 2019 at 03:39 PM
I also got rude, insulting comments when I had a problem. I have a Masters in Computer Science but he acted like I was a novice, so I dissembled his program and fixed the bug myself. So much for Mr. Know-it-all.
One of the best karaoke players I seen.
Their customer support is rude, the will in writing call you names for pointing out problems with the buggy software. The only thing it does will is crash and hang. The loading circle will go around and around for ever and the next song will never come up. If you have a gig and don't mind restarting the software over and over and over, you will be happy.

FYI this is a quote form Karma customer support.
Their customer support is rude, the will in writing call you names for pointing out problems with the buggy software. The only thing it does will is crash and hang. The loading circle will go around and around for ever and the next song will never come up. If you have a gig and don't mind restarting the software over and over and over, you will be happy.

FYI this is a quote form Karma customer support.

"First of all, you have no clue about computer technology if that is what you believe."
"Why are you wasting my time trying to impress me with your wealth of computer knowledge?"

"Because you're a customer who deserves a berating. Now stop pretending like you're so smart about this stuff because in my eyes you're an idiot. You need to bring your computer knowledge ego down a notch and start realizing that you don't know what you're doing. Again, if you just start listening and stop talking, you'd probably be running fine now."

Is this a company you would like to do business with, you have your Karaoke operation dependent on?
Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012
Jan 29, 2010 at 05:45 AM
Main Points High sound quality.