Folder lock

Closed
Moon - Nov 15, 2008 at 09:52 AM
 manuel - Dec 7, 2009 at 04:41 PM
Hello,
i lock my folder and suddenly my windows was corrupted and i install a new window, now the folders are still locked . they are not openning when i add the folder in the software (folder lock) the message is displayed that the folder is already being lock . it is not being added in the software so i can unlock them and not even opening . when i open the control panel is always being open . plz help me how could i unlock this its very urgent.
waiting for your reply . thnx
moon
Related:

3 responses

Hello,

Its Chris,

I also did faced this problem and don't know what to do,then i contacted Folder Lock customer support at

https://www.newsoftwares.net/folderlock/

Go to the link above and E-mail or contact them via phone and tell your issue to them and they provide you with the beast solution.

You can contact them on the phone number below on the below mentioned timing

US Toll Free: 1-877-648-4079 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm PST)

Regards,

Chris
Hi I had problem in My PC the OS was to be reloaded. The C & D drive was to be formatted. The Folder Lock was in D Drive. So I had transferred the Folder locker in E drive and done the formatting of C&D drive. Now the folder locker opening short cut is not their. I re-installed the folder lock, but it is installing as new programme and not connecting the earlier folder lock. The earlier version of folder lock has the content. Total size of 15.6 GB (all my MBA study material). I am using Folder lock version 5.5.7. Please help what to do? Its very important.
Hello there...

I have been facing the same problem.....

i hv my folder lock installed in c drive n the folder which was locked in d drive....
i formatted the c drive n again reinstalled the folder lock software in c drive but it is getting installed as a new software n not connecting to the folder which is locked....

by this time u must hv got the solution..... i will b glad if u can share the process by which you got ur stuffs back...
thanks..

saurabh
I had the this problem too and couldnt figure why. After buying an Asus G60vx windows 7 , installin programs from my XP, and running mcafee, windows then couldnt save anything to the internal drive... what a pain that was..... and the only thing that saved me was to save to an external hard drive then transfering back to the internal drive. Yea wierd!
Im so happy to inform that I found the program that was causing all this mess >>>> that is FOLDER LOCKER 6. After uninstalling it, windows 7 works great. Im able to save into the drive with no issues. Folder Locker works great on XP with no issues.

I would love to use Folder locker 6 after they fix the bug that causes window 7 to not save directly to drive.