Cam to cam on messenger on imac

Solved/Closed
pob67 - Nov 18, 2008 at 07:10 AM
 tmough - Jan 16, 2012 at 04:16 PM
Hello,
How do i get cam to cam on my apple mac when using microsoft messenger. Thanks I have latest imac

Cheers
Related:

9 responses

G'day mates,

I just got a macbook pro the other day, and so i was setting everything up, and i went to set my msn up and i did and went to have a webcam session with one of my mates but i couldn't figure out how to =S

Anyways, i love talkin to her so i was determined to find a version on MAC where i can talk to her. So i was just browsing literally for about 3 hours and think i found a winner.

Its amsn the link the site is.... http://www.amsn-project.net/download.php

Its has the option to use the webcams, but i just have to wait for my mate to come on.
So if you are unsure if you want to download this version you can email me at Lecher23@ hotmail. com

And i will mail you my results if it works or not.. may be a couple days though, because knowing as it is the holidays not sure if my mate or i will be on a whole lot and well we also live in different countries now and there is a 14 hour time difference.

Well good luck with your searches! =)

Cheers,
~Matthew
thanks to you matthew!
i used Amsn and it helped me a lot i downloaded it and it took like about 4 minutes
and i think it worked = )
lots of thanks, Tara
Matthew > tara
Dec 25, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Your Welcome!
Glad I could help! =)
hey, i wanna download a msn mesenger where i could chat and webcam and audio friends. what should i download?

oh and also i previously had an msn messenger and blocked a friend, but now that i want to unblock them, it wont let me.. can you help?
This worked great............and quick....thanks ; )
hey dude.. i downloaded Amsn on my mac.. and still i cant video call.. can u please help?
Just use aMSN for god sake. Its Brill !!!!! and u can use your isight webcam in your mac as a webcam lol
:)
ed, i read where u wrote that u can use the insight cam with msn messenger but i can't find how to invite to video chat. can u help me?
I'm also wondering why msn downloads without cam facilities on my latest macbook.
sometimes its jus fun to see and hear the one ur interacting with.
use the isight build you say question is How?
cheers
P
but how ed? Iv tried!!!!
Actually you can, I do it all the time. As soon as you login to your msn email, go to the bar at the top and press help, then type in VIDEO, then click on start video call! Very easyy.....
You can't yet. They are releasing a new version with this feature this month though. Hope this was helpful.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
why they always release something is isnt work? call them self and IT? seem to be stupid to me!
Download Amsn, then it works. That's what i use.
its so annoying!!!!! i need my cam goin
same:) its really annoying!
YEP,