I cant login to my facebook account

Closed
Myra - Jun 6, 2010 at 07:55 AM
 Phy11is - Jul 3, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Hello, My problem is that i can't login to my facebook account. It says, Your account was recently accessed from a location we're not familiar with. I want to login to my facebook account i as soon as i can. please help me. thnx

4 responses

they ask you for your date of birth and let you login
i am having the same issues, it tells me to log on my computer and check my account, but it will not let me log on from a PC either, it keeps saying my account is down for account maintenance and will be up in a few hours. . .that was over 5 hours ago and I still cannot log in
28-10-95
I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM After I get message "Your account was recently accessed from a location we're not familiar with. For your protection, please review your recent activity to make sure no one is using your Facebook account without permission.... I am then presented with only one option, to recognize pictures from tagged photos of friends ...

This is IMPOSSIBLE. The problem is that the vast majority of people I added as friends were added solely for playing the games. I do not know, recognize, talked to, or even visited the profiles of 99% of the "friends" in my list, much less recognize pictures they posted with their profiles.

I have spent days searching for forums, discussions, help pages, or a technical support contact. But, unfortunately, I have found ABSOLUTELY NO HELP anywhere. However, I did discover that there is a HUGE number of others having this exact same problem. I did find a form to fill in and send to Facebook if your account has been Hacked. I am not sure if that is my issue but I did submit the form; However, I have yet to get any response.

If anyone has gotten any information or resolution to this issue please HELP! I don't know what to do next. I have tried resetting my password, downloading and accessing from a different browser (Mozilla Firefox), obtaining a account confirmation code, deleting browser history and cookies, etc., etc. etc. I have gotten nowhere.

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

Thank you,

PHYLLIS MARSHALL