Cannot find log file restore log

Closed
sapphireblue Posts 6 Registration date Monday November 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2008 - Nov 18, 2008 at 02:00 PM
 RON - Apr 16, 2010 at 06:29 AM
Hello,
please help me!! my system is xp and for some reason i get a message when i try to restore or recover"cannot find log file restore log please i don't know much about the inside fixed of a computer so tell me step by step if you can. i would appreciate it,oh also no windows xp recover disk. thanks sapphireblue

internet explorere 6
windows xp

7 responses

sapphireblue Posts 6 Registration date Monday November 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2008 4
Nov 18, 2008 at 08:12 PM
Doesn't anyone answer questions here? geez I have 3 forums and never inmy life seen a support forum with no support!! I have haqd this page opened for an answer and nothing!! Thanks A F L!
sapphireblue Posts 6 Registration date Monday November 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 18, 2008 4
Nov 18, 2008 at 03:04 PM
says Error 2: C \minint\system32\Restore.log missing.
Nov 18, 2008 at 04:48 PM
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
Nov 18, 2008 at 05:44 PM
this really sucks too! I feel like trashing the whole dam thing.,..........
i have encountered the same problem that you had encountered. do the icons on the desktop flash off and on, along with the taskbar? what did you find to fix your problem?

thank you, for your cooperation,
robyn bishop
i have the same problem with my computer and what i did was goggle NTLDR and in one of the files you will see were you have to make a disk from a working computer on a usb or a disc and put the disc or usb in the none working computer and download files to your computer check it out hope this help

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hey....... my computer is missing the restore log file too................any ideas anybody??????
RESTORE FILES
My company has created a product that could solve this problem. Our software, ControlHistory allows you to selectively or completely delete your history. You can download it from www.controlhistory.com. It supports
IE (ver. 6+)
Firefox (ver. 3+)
Chrome (ver. 1+)
Google Desktop Search
Many programs like MS Word, Excel, Acrobat Reader, WinRAR, 7-Zip, etc. that save their history in the Registry.

You can use the software for free to view your history but to be able to delete it you need a license. The cost of a license is USD 0.99 (99 cents).