Phone memory error of nokia 5130c-2

Solved/Closed
Muneeb - Jun 11, 2010 at 04:06 AM
 sHaAn - Nov 5, 2015 at 06:16 AM
Hello,

I am facing a probelm that when ever I open music player it gives the following error "not enough phone memory update cancelled"and when exit the camera it says "not enough phone memory please delete some items".When I check the memory status it shows that the total phone memory is 3.5mb although it is 30mb actually.I have tried foramt codes also but they also didn't worked.Is there any way to foramt the phone memory completely. Please help.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 14, 2010 at 07:08 AM
Hi guys,

The ''not enough phone memory'' error usually happens when one of the files found on mobile phone is corrupted which even after resetting to factory default settings does not get solved or solves the issue which will keep on displaying this error.

Only solution for it will be flashing the mobile phone and software platform reinstalled completely by which ill advise to copy all contacts to sim or backup on memory card as all will be deleted during this process.There is another way which does not usually work is to press on holding menu key and end the running applications in background ,this works on old models of mobile phones such as Nokia 6600,n&0 etc....

Recently I tried this another one for my Nokia 6500-s,i installed Nokia updater on my laptop,connect mobile to laptop when only it was prompted ,removing memory card and set profile to general then it reinstalled the same version I had since there is no new version,Now im using my mobile phone correctly .You can give a try but I do not guarantee anything except leaving it to a mobile phone repair center and let them do the flashing.

Good luck
Helo guys"
I h've nokia 5130c-2. Ths is memory shown not enough . If anybody knows the solution of this problem . Plzzz..... telled. I want this n't enough memory solution
just get thrown the phone to a drain.
hi all
nokia 5130c2 my phone memory is reduced because applying theme hp, I connect to the phone memory sya pc 24 mb more, and stay almost full 2mb left over, but if the check in my hp phone memory is only 7.5 mb, pa that happened with my hp
I am facing a probelm that when ever I open music player it gives the following error "not enough phone memory update cancelled"and when exit the camera it says "not enough phone memory please delete some items".When I check the memory status it shows that the total phone memory is 3.5mb although it is 30mb actually.I have tried foramt codes also but they also didn't worked.Is there any way to foramt the phone memory completely. Please help.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 14, 2010 at 06:29 AM
Have the resetting codes and instructions on link below from Faq if issue not solved then you have to flash it ,if opted for flash then make a backup before proceeding as all will be deleted:

https://ccm.net/faq/5782-resetting-nokia-phones

Thanks