No Wireless Connections (2 out of 3 computers

Closed
Mackenzie - Jun 11, 2010 at 01:55 PM
dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 - Jun 11, 2010 at 08:59 PM
Hello,

I am trying to fix the problem both my parents are having with their laptops. As of a week ago, all three of us were able to connect to our secured wireless connection. However, recently both my parents were not able to pick up wireless. They have the same computer (HP Pavilion dv6833us Entertainment Notebook). Right now they are using an Ethernet cord to hook up from the router to their laptop. They called Comcast and asked what the problem was. The company said it was the router. However, I am still able to receive full access from my Dell laptop. Would you be able to explain this problem to me and possibly how to fix it? Thank you!!!
Related:

1 response

dawooddoe Posts 404 Registration date Saturday February 21, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 12, 2010 109
Jun 11, 2010 at 08:59 PM
If could be the problem on the wireless adapter configuration or virus infection. Take a look on this wireless network troubleshooting article, probably can help you.