Samsung corby photo files become invalid

Solved/Closed
Rani - Jun 12, 2010 at 02:31 AM
 Anirudh - Dec 27, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Hello,

I ve installed Samsung PC Studio in my system and connected my Samsung Corby gt s3653 to system. when i remove my mobile and open my photos it displays invalid file. file type cannot be supported. Whether virus is there in my mobile. if so how to remove it.... Please help me...
Related:

2 responses

I have the same problem with my corby pro B5310. i hope someone could help us. here's how mine goes: I transfer videos and MP3s using samsung kies then play the file in my phone, it will work but suddenly (or when the phone feels like it) it will suddenly stop playing then when i reopen the exact same file, it wont open agan and will say "Invalid File". i do hope someone can help me.
Well I just had the same problem, but with me I was making some gif for wallpaper, the way I solved the problem resizing the image and reducing the file size for one less "heavy" and voula, the image was loaded with no problem in my phone. Hope this help you
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
Dec 23, 2010 at 05:21 PM
Thanks Ares! How did get to think about that? Simple but great!
Well Even i had the same prob with my corby,
convert the image to bmp or gif.
it works best than any other .jpg formats..!!