Forgot my hotmail password

Solved/Closed
Moin Hossain - Jun 14, 2010 at 02:17 PM
mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 - Jun 14, 2010 at 04:31 PM
Dear Sir Madam,
I have forgot my hotmail password and secrate code. my alternative email also same hotmail one. so there is no door open to back my password myself.

It would be hishly appreciated if you please help me to back my password please.

1 response

mrrigga Posts 196 Registration date Wednesday May 5, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen July 14, 2010 119
Updated on Apr 16, 2018 at 12:41 PM
This is a copy of another thread
If you lost your MSN password go to MSN email support : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us click on "Windows Live ID" into the list , click on "Why can't I sign in? ", click on "Get more help" (to right bottom) then click on "Get support"

You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity :
  • Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
  • Your first name ant full name.
  • Your date of birth (month / day / year).
  • Your country.
  • The state, province or department in which you reside.
  • Your zip code.
  • The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org
  • The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
  • Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
  • Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
  • The date and approximate time of your last login.
  • The information below:

o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
+ Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
+ Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
+ Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
+ Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
+ The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
o For Xbox Live users :
+ The number of prepaid card for your Xbox (This information must match the email address you used to connect).
o For subscribers to paid services (Windows Live Hotmail Plus or Microsoft Office Live):
+ The last four digits of your payment.
+ The full name as it appears on the card.
+ The expiration date of your payment as it appears on your card.

VERY IMPORTANT! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations!
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account. !