I deleted my network bridge but its still on

Closed
lexso Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday June 22, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2010 - Jun 22, 2010 at 08:48 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 23, 2010 at 08:08 AM
i bridge my wireless network connection and my local area connection but decided to delete the bridge so i went to device manager then to network adapter and removed it and the bridge icon was removed but i realized that my wireless network connection still said bridged how can i fix that??

I tried to connect my xbox to my laptop for internet but i t didn't work ! N now my wirless is connect but my intenet won't work bc when I try to go into the wirless properties I cnt edit anything bc it says " this adapter is part of the network bridge" and so on but there is no bridge icon to delte the bridge or remove it or antything!

Some one olease help this is so frustrating! I tried everything !

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 23, 2010 at 08:08 AM
hi,

try this 1, just click on this link

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/hnw_bridge_remove_connection.mspx?mfr=true

Follow the instructions.