Ask a question Report

Farmville Adobe Flash Player Keeps CRASHING

Nickie - Latest answer on Jul 5, 2010 08:10AM
Hello,
I run a Acer One Netbook, I didnt know the mistake I made before I bought it but adobe flash player keeps crashing when I go to play farmville. I try to update, that of course didnt do me any type of good now because not only going to the market but other things the co-op, trying to harvest, It says Adobe Flash has crashed. I don't know what else to do. I tried Internet explorer 8, moliza foxwire... nothing is helping
Read more 
Answer
+1
moins plus
I don't think it has anything to do specifically with your notebook. It is happening to me also and I am on a home PC. I have been using Mozilla for about 2 years now and this has never happened. Something else is going on.
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
* Run Reginout scan for active-x, file associations and other registry erros largely behind such crashes. (http://ibx.intel.com/...

* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. (Read this official guide to uninstall flash plugin: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.ht... )

* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.

* After completing the above task download flash player 9 instead of the latest version. Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.

* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash on internet because of the corrupted or missing drivers.

1) Open Device Manager

2) Find the sound-card device

3) Remember the name of the device

4) Uninstall it.

5) After doing this restart your system.
Add comment
This document entitled « Farmville Adobe Flash Player Keeps CRASHING » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.