Ask a question Report

How do i put music to my usb from youtube? [Solved/Closed]

hihihi - Latest answer on Oct 30, 2010 07:59AM
Hello,
how do i put misic to my usb from you tube please help i am clueless!!!
Read more 
Answer
+100
moins plus
Log onto YouTube.com.
Search for your favorite music video, or any video that has audio you would like to download. When the video you wish to see comes up in your search results, click on it. The video should begin playing.
Copy the URL of the video.
In a new browser, call up the website videocodezone.com. (The full URL is listed in the Resources section.)
Paste the URL of the YouTube video into the box labeled "From URL," which is found in the middle of the Video Codezone page.
Select "MP3 (.mp3)" in the scroll box below the "From URL" box.
Click the box labeled "Convert/Download" and your video will begin converting to mp3 format. This may take a few minutes depending on your connection speed and the size of the video.
Right-click on the link for the newly created audio file, which is found underneath the "Video Conversion is Done Successfully!!!" heading. The file should begin with the word "videos" and end with ".mp3." Once you right-click on the link, you will probably want to rename the file to match the name of the song. Save the file to whichever folder you use to store your audio files and your download will be complete.

Answer
+44
moins plus
plug in ur usb to ur computer press the songs button or create a file for it. right click on the song and click copy. go to ur file and click paste. it will probably paste a picture, this is fine. right click on the picture and there should be a button that says 'copy song'. copy your song onto your usb folder. And now it should be on there! hope this helps!!! :)

Answer
+34
moins plus
Hi there,

You need to download it before then you will be able to transfer to usb device,

Thanks

This document entitled « how do i put music to my usb from youtube? » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.